Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the dads to them two girls think when they hear that Sal claims to have the the kids back. They must all piss themselves with her lies 🤣

Reactions: 9
TROLLS i’ve just seen her in town!!! she almost knocked a cyclist off his bike so i looked up saw our sal and she was on her phone! (not surprising at all)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
TROLLS i’ve just seen her in town!!! she almost knocked a cyclist off his bike so i looked up saw our sal and she was on her phone! (not surprising at all)
Is this the same Sal who has just put a petition on her stories about dangerous driving AND the same Sal who will have a few glasses of wine with her gym lunch and drive home! Shes a knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Clearly doesn’t shower after the gym then !! And in todays heat ffs bet she reaks 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is this the same Sal who has just put a petition on her stories about dangerous driving AND the same Sal who will have a few glasses of wine with her gym lunch and drive home! Shes a knob
She’s unbelievable! Especially if the post from earlier saying she almost knocked a cyclist over being on her phone is true.

Reactions: 6
that white range was swerving all over the place!! shouldn’t be allowed on the roads

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Haha I thought exactly the same thing.

Note how she took a pic of the cost of filling the car up. Deffo maxing that vanquis card out lol
I bet you that was the total on the pump from the person before her and she took the photo before adding her tenner of diesel into the Range 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lmao said she’s doing the school run yet she’s still at the gym 🤣 think she rather get pissed at her local gym

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t quote me on this, but as far as I was aware, Chloe Khan didn’t technically loose custody of her children. I was always under the impression she chose to give her to her mum so she could do her own thing.

i don’t think Sal will need a shower after the gym. Seems it’s just a Pose and Instagram session.

Seems very bizarre to me that she would still be out, yuno now she has her girls back SURELY you would be doing what I assume most parents are doing (like me) sitting in the garden whilst the kids cannon ball into a paddling pool!

As for Harry Styles, maybe her daughter likes listening to him. My older two LOVED little mix. And I took my 5/6 year old and my 7/8 year old in 2019 -when they were still a 4 piece. And my 5/6 year old hated it. I remember taking her because I didn’t want her to be left out but she ended up folding two seats down, lying down and actually having a nap!! But I don’t think the child would enjoy it, however muchshe likes his music.

Reactions: 7
Came on here to say she forgot about the school run and you beat me to it 🤣

bet she drives home from the gym after a few drinks too. I’m surprised she’s not been banned from driving again

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.