Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her live that she spends a lot of time with her mum but hasn’t since she’s had the girls back. Oh and Lisa is going to London with her and her daughter Saturday and N wants to go to Windsor as she loves Henry the 8th so they’re going Sunday. (I guess The enabler is footing the bill)
hope she realises that Windsor is miles from Wembley.

Reactions: 9
Imagine actually getting your kids taken away from you. Let that just sink in. How she doesn’t feel ashamed I’ll never ever know. She’s brazen AF.

Reactions: 18
Best thing about todays live - Sal trying to get her chops around a vanilla cappuccino, like two raw sausages rubbing together
Yeah, that was rank wasn't it, loads getting stuck on her lip after every sip 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Very quiet house for someone with kids 🙄. Why the duck can’t she leave that piece of clothing around her middle alive when she vids?!?! 🤯

Reactions: 6
She is now a 'content creator' (what's that?)

As well as being a writer, author and columnist (not sure what the difference is)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive just found out one of my boys school friends is off too Harry styles and they have a box, I’ve WhatsApped her mum with a pic saying let me know if you see her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I did notice today she mentioned just the kids and her mum were going. What happened to all the mates?

Also just thinking about that text Sav apparently sent her. She’s only 6. My little one is similar age and 1. Would not have a mobile. 2. Not be able to construct a text like that

Reactions: 12
Imagine actually getting your kids taken away from you. Let that just sink in. How she doesn’t feel ashamed I’ll never ever know. She’s brazen AF.
Tbh Chloe khan doesn’t have custody of her kid (I think) and she doesn’t get half as much stick as Sallie. I don’t know why Chloe doesn’t have custody, or I may be wrong and she just chooses not to see her but yeah it is pretty wild! Like it’s one thing having kids removed temporarily for one incident but to not be given back, there are obvs major concerns!

I think Sallie is just beyond any kind of help. She’s so bleeping delusional and believes the lies she tells herself and other people because it’s easier to live that lie. Having the kids full time doesn’t fit in with her lifestyle anyways so she’s probably quite happy with the arrangements hence why she’s never really made any effort to get them back

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sal: I dunno, do I have a Glastonbury in me?
Us: You’d be better with some Canesten in you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so obvious her mum is going as she has to be supervised for a longer period with her children

Reactions: 13
Tbh Chloe khan doesn’t have custody of her kid (I think) and she doesn’t get half as much stick as Sallie. I don’t know why Chloe doesn’t have custody, or I may be wrong and she just chooses not to see her but yeah it is pretty wild! Like it’s one thing having kids removed temporarily for one incident but to not be given back, there are obvs major concerns!

I think Sallie is just beyond any kind of help. She’s so bleeping delusional and believes the lies she tells herself and other people because it’s easier to live that lie. Having the kids full time doesn’t fit in with her lifestyle anyways so she’s probably quite happy with the arrangements hence why she’s never really made any effort to get them back

I Think it's because Chloe Khan does not pretend she has custody of her kids

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.