Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presuming she was heading to Luton? She does things like this and posts false things , so maybe stil on her way to denile.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed she’s started posting 1 second instagram stoties… she’s so erratic 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Sallie Axl on a cruise down the D-Nile, if she sees her kids she runs a mile 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is she in rolls Royce atm? The twinkly light ceiling in that car is making me think it is.

Gutted I missed her out in potters bar! Anyone know which restaurant she was in? It’s hardly glam…

Reactions: 1
2C4DD061-CAFB-4F72-98C7-A9F7B57F2357.jpeg

Seriously. I’ll never get over she’s had surgery to make her eyes purposely look like that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why's she posting about israel independence day on her stories? wasn't she lambasting Israel the other week when she pretended she cared about Palestine for a whole minute?

She's really not got an independent thought in her head has she

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.