Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's she posting about israel independence day on her stories? wasn't she lambasting Israel the other week when she pretended she cared about Palestine for a whole minute?

She's really not got an independent thought in her head has she
One of her talum mates lives there, bet that’s why ! When is burning man Val ?

Reactions: 2
Wtf is going on with her whiplash carcrash of a life?? I want some Egyptian Val content hahaha 😭🤣 ffs Valerie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who was the girl she tagged who borrowed her the ‘lost dress’?

Don't think I can mention the name? Must brush up on the rules. But let's just call her "L" until then. She is someone who Sal knew from Warrington way back when, lost contact with, met eachother again through being in the same line of adult "work", and were both chasing the Geordie Shore lads around Newcastle in desperation of getting on the show (even though they were a decade older than them). Anyone remember "Eeeeee, there's a granny in the hot tub...." ? That was Sal's mate.

Anyway, moving on... Sal's mate "L" has done a three day course in aesthetics (groan) and was working on and off around some Walton salons in between going up to Scotland for "ahem" alternative work. She's now taken the Secret Warehouse room that Sal told everyone was hers for the podcast-that-never-was.

"L" did some botox and lip filler for Sal recently, but she's absolutely tit at handling social media and advertising and Sal is a notorious bum of the highest order so probably promised her plenty of advertising in return....I counted two little shout-outs, that was it. Then she was off to someone else for her nose tip, profiling and whatever else she could bum. She may or may not have treated her to lunch afterwards....which was a miserable piece of bruschetta and a side salad TO SHARE, and a glass of prosecco. Oh yeah, she went out with "L" the day after her facial work to an aquarium, tagged it as being out with #MyGirls.....it was in fact with "L" and her baby. It certainly was not her daughters.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I thought it was one of her Tulum mates, the one who she said was in London recently 🤔

Edit: Found her but her insta is private. Looks like a classy lady

Reactions: 2
I thought it was one of her Tulum mates, the one who she said was in London recently 🤔

Edit: Found her but her insta is private. Looks like a classy lady

Yeah, her page went private a week ago, but her business page is open. She's another one, the things she has had done to her face and body is enough to make you weep for womankind. (I'm not averse to maintenance, I have it done myself, but some of these arses and faces are getting ridiculous now).

Reactions: 7
Don't think I can mention the name? Must brush up on the rules. But let's just call her "L" until then. She is someone who Sal knew from Warrington way back when, lost contact with, met eachother again through being in the same line of adult "work", and were both chasing the Geordie Shore lads around Newcastle in desperation of getting on the show (even though they were a decade older than them). Anyone remember "Eeeeee, there's a granny in the hot tub...." ? That was Sal's mate.

Anyway, moving on... Sal's mate "L" has done a three day course in aesthetics (groan) and was working on and off around some Walton salons in between going up to Scotland for "ahem" alternative work. She's now taken the Secret Warehouse room that Sal told everyone was hers for the podcast-that-never-was.

"L" did some botox and lip filler for Sal recently, but she's absolutely tit at handling social media and advertising and Sal is a notorious bum of the highest order so probably promised her plenty of advertising in return....I counted two little shout-outs, that was it. Then she was off to someone else for her nose tip, profiling and whatever else she could bum. She may or may not have treated her to lunch afterwards....which was a miserable piece of bruschetta and a side salad TO SHARE, and a glass of prosecco. Oh yeah, she went out with "L" the day after her facial work to an aquarium, tagged it as being out with #MyGirls.....it was in fact with "L" and her baby. It certainly was not her daughters.
My absolute favorite part of this is that they shared a side salad! Side salad Val and her mate half a side salad L hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Glad to see Val is going on holiday. She’s been mighty boring recently . Let’s hope for some drama.

Maybe she can’t find the passenger locator form coz there isn’t one 🙄

Why is she so dumb took me less than 30 seconds to work that out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Come on Val , hurry up and get on your cruise on the Nile , we want to see those carry on cleopatra outfits on for dinner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just wondering - has anyone actually read Sal's book? What's it like?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.