Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at her in the tuk tuk eye bleeping herself as she rumbles along the Paris streets closely followed by another tuk tuk probably containing Lisa and daughter 😆

Reactions: 14
Ooh val do us all a favour and just throw yourself and all ya rags you call fashion in the bleeping seine 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s cumture? 😂😂 is that code for being on a job? Ffs Sal we get it you love your life and think everyone else has a tit one 🙄
She lives a very sad existence and people that continually write all over social media how great their life is aren’t usually happy at all. Just trying to force that narrative on to everybody else and fooling nobody!

Reactions: 9
I’m not willing to travel the world if it means the only way i can do it is by flashing my wonky tits & tuna canoe on onlyfans for £3.84 a month

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No way she’s with her daughter… I smelt a reeeeeet gurl from the beginning 🐀 definitely on a job

Reactions: 6
These outfits are just brilliant. It’s like she’s some kind of Ali G parody. Can’t even begin to imagine what everyone else over there thinks, although that lady’s face in Moulin Rouge sums it up. It’s brilliant.
Loving the toilet selfies too. They are the epitome of Parisian chic pour moi.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can’t get over the pink number, It looks like she was inspired by Regina George. Mean Girls … if the shoe fits!

Reactions: 6
Reminds me of Sean Pratts girlfriend Olivia Braccy when she decked herself in Parisian outfits.

Reactions: 9
These influencers make me laugh - the ones I follow (on here), Sal, KHM, Olivia bracy, who have gone to Paris recently have all dressed HORRENDOUSLY! The actual Parisian women look glamorous and natural and dress in simple, well made, well cut outfits. This lot witch at us for being “sad” and having no culture but can’t even be assed to Google the fashion of where they are going before planning outfits 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
For someone who lives in the moment she sure has her phone capturing every moment. How about put your phone down and spend time with your child. Or you videoing it all for her to show her it’s the best birthday. If I was that kid I would smash her mas phone up

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Girls I stopped following her because she was giving me the ick, now I can't find her, has she changed her username again? Is it not sallieaxlnew anymore?

Reactions: 2
For someone who lives in the moment she sure has her phone capturing every moment. How about put your phone down and spend time with your child. Or you videoing it all for her to show her it’s the best birthday. If I was that kid I would smash her mas phone up
The best birthday present she never had!

Reactions: 4
What’s the odds on Val now currently speaking with a french accent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.