Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor daughter that got taken away. This Paris trip is properly tragic!
exactly my thoughts. This trip is all about val with her extra 3! What 12 year old wants to walk up and down Paris, past the Eiffel Tower6 times a day and eat in French restaurants? Most would want French McDonald’s and Disney land or just a cinema trip with their actual friends.
And I’m sure they wouldn’t want to watch topless ladies prancing about with their mum!
Plus she’s Vals personal photographer if she actually is there. I can imagine poor N being scolded for not getting Vals right angles

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s not with her eldest that last pic has proven that with the drinks on the table 😂
I just came on to say responsible parent giving her 12 year old a glass of Prosecco but maybe you’re right and she’s not even there with her

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t figure this out either 🤣 She seemed to proud to have turned her Balenciaga into a bum bag 🤣🤣🤣

I am howling at her turning her Plastic Upper fake Bally into a bum bag 🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ WTAF 🤣

And I can’t even with the pink outfit, and then the absolute arse chafing denim shorts, it must actually hurt pulling them out of her fanoir to go for a wee, they’ll be cemented in there.

Honestly though what 10/11 year old kid (if she’s even there) wants a “holiday” like that? Take her to bleeping Disneyland you absolute tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks so over dressed on that boat. The woman in the background is proper giving her a look hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf does her child do while she is busy taking toilet selfies for the 183736272 time?

Reactions: 6
She can’t have her child with her surely? She can’t think this is fun for a 12 year old? She hasn’t even done a day trip to Disney there’s no way she can think that this is entertainment for a 12 year old. She’s either lying yet again and her daughter isn’t with her or she’s just a bigger twit than she seems and it’s all about her and what she wants to do. Disney Paris is the most magical place for children I’ve been three times and it’s brilliant much better for a child of that age than sitting on a boat bored to tears! I’m not having that she is there. She’s a pathological liar.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What 12 year old would enjoy a city trip, in bars with her mam drinking and taking selfies 24/7. She’s so full of shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1. The spelling on her captions:LOL: ‘ola la’
2. The video where she sees the scooters & says ‘car crash 😜’ - the absolute irony! / the dance song she loops over her posing in toilet sounds like it’s saying ‘tacky’ on repeat
3. Walking around Paris in a beret - are you not embarrassed?? you look like a clown.

Cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.