Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Val upto in that gym? She's gonna do herself an injury with all those wacky exercises

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All i can say is - Brace yerself tonight Liverpool - Vals back in town💃💃

Reactions: 8
I feel like my mother saying this but is she seriously going out in that?! 😅
No bra, burger nips on show, bikini bottoms, beach cover up and plastic boots?!
I do prefer her hair like that though 🥴
I was thinking that! She might aswell just go out in the bikini. And she wonders why she gets ripped to shreds when she goes out in Liverpool.

Reactions: 17
Girls apart from this old hoebag does anyone else in Liverpool dress like this? Honestly i have never seen anyone dress like she does in my neck of the woods 🙄

Reactions: 15
Whats woth the fuckin cowboy boots🤠 .
Sal again, undecied what to wear so shes putting the lot on despied what decade it belongs in!.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vals had the chopstick curlers out again 🤣.
More embarrassing is that you can see her hair was like that before/during the “gym session” but tied back, so it’s all just a grim sweaty head of what she likes to claim is her natural curls 🤣 that she’s bestowing in the pool tonight

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.