Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was JD sports carrier bags or Wade Smith in our neck of the woods😆 Or the big Morgan bags!

Reactions: 13
I don't get how she gets dressed up to go and prance about in the gym....then goes home and rolls about on her bed allllllll day in the same clothes......she must ming to the high heavens 🤢🤢🤢🔫

• Sick
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell the cringe 😂
My gym sent an email to all members this week to remind them that photos in changing rooms were not allowed, and membership could be revoked if you were caught…if I was in her gym I’d 100% be ratting her out.

Reactions: 22
The frantic running on the treadmill 🤣 Looks like she’s about to do herself an injury.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.