Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is spoiling us with these beret outfits mind, thanks Val for me new pic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I canโ€™t cope with the state of her she looks ridiculous in those stupid berets and the best of it is she thinks she looks the dogs bollocks. What a clown ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

If I went out dressed like that my ma would refuse to be with me and she would 100% tell me I look like a slapper.
Her mum enables it all, she must be as off her rocker as Sal is

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand the shorts situation. She'd look mildly less offensive if she wore some decent black trousers with either outfit, not her crusty batty riders

Reactions: 14
I just don't understand the shorts situation. She'd look mildly less offensive if she wore some decent black trousers with either outfit, not her crusty batty riders
Even some tailored shorts would be a million times better and classier - the whole outfit is desperate

Reactions: 9
Makes me laugh how she thinks sheโ€™s so classy, everything about her is pure trash! ๐Ÿšฎ

Reactions: 9
Why has she nicked Nโ€™s shorts man?!
Also proper howling at the thought of her wearing a garlic bulb necklace round her neck in that Pink Penelope Pitstop getup. If I could photoshop it would be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m honestly not convinced her daughter is there with her. I think she used an old photo from when she was on a school trip. Might be wrong ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 19
If we still had snog marry avoid on telly Iโ€™d put her forward 100%
she always manages to look so cheap
Bet the scouse accent comes on too when sheโ€™s away

Reactions: 5
Shes been in oui Paris 5 minutes and shes dishing out advice.....she's just this minute read of trivago ๐Ÿคฃ 5 kilometers down the river, alrighty Judith charmers haha

• Haha
Omg these outfits are too much arenโ€™t they ahhahaha , really brightened up my day by providing some
Light day time entertainment

Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m honestly not convinced her daughter is there with her. I think she used an old photo from when she was on a school trip. Might be wrong ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
But is she wearing all her daughters clothes ๐Ÿค” less packing, one bag, a bag for life probably

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.