Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people lie on their ESTA about convictions and don’t get caught tbf.

It’ll be her vaccination status. Or just none of her ‘friends’ actually want her to come visit 🤣

How bad is the photoshop on that photo! I’d be concerned if someone’s hips did that. She’s a mess

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know you had to be vaxxed for Tenerife too! We don’t have the same rules to enter Spain from Ireland as it’s still EU.

she’s a sneaky witch if she’s had the vaccine after ranting so much about it but sure what’s new with her
Yea 😬
They've just been on news today as changing rules now but I had to change my hol to Cape verde in Jan as someone travelling with wasn't jabbed.

Reactions: 1
Yea 😬
They've just been on news today as changing rules now but I had to change my hol to Cape verde in Jan as someone travelling with wasn't jabbed.
I was the same when booking my hen do because only half the group are vaccinated, if we flew from Ireland we’d be fine but a lot of the hens were in the UK. Had to change destination but just stuck with UK to make it easier incase we got variants 2537283 and went back into lockdown before the summer

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My eyes 🤢 twitter
She looks more disfigured every time I see her. Her and katie price are a match made in heaven.

Could you imagine val on a cruise 😂😂 most cruises I've been on are civilised, fairly mature people and you would have sal turning up in, offering her services for a few quid, I'd bleeping launch her over the side 😂😂

Let's put a bet if her Miami "mates" come to see her in the Beverly Hills of liverpool.

She is boring as duck at the min

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m in Antigua now on a cruise, I’m telling you it’s impossible to get on one without all jabs up to date and if you are taking kids under 12 they have to go through a lot of testing… she’s a proper bell.

Reactions: 9
Gonna be honest , I thought wellness with steph was on here, shocked she mentioned her

A* Sal again with her free trails (presumably snail)

Reactions: 1
You can pay to get health workers to put vaccinations on your record. I know many people who have had it done. Uploads to your NHS app like normal.
Costs around £500
This is how the likes of Sean Pratt and Val travel.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You can pay to get health workers to put vaccinations on your record. I know many people who have had it done. Uploads to your NHS app like normal.
Costs around £500
This is who the likes of Sean Pratt and Val travel.
Maybe she used her bunk bed refund to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a lot of people don’t realise is that sex workers are actually banned from entering the US. I know of multiple sex workers who have been detained at the US border because an enemy or two have sent a tip off to the US border. All they need is a real name, a website (or evidence of sex work, such as Only Fans content) and an estimated time of arrival. Sex workers get stopped at the border and turned around.

She managed to slip into Miami last time but that’s because no one probably cared. But if she has pissed enough people off in Liverpool, which is appears she has, she may be too scared to try the US again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Out eating on her own, weekend paid well but what a sad existence she has!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.