Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got no mates.
Got no kids with her.
Got no work colleagues.

She might have some cash from whoring herself out but shes got no love in her sham of a life.
It’s sad really, she makes out she has it all, but they’re just materialistic things.
Without the tit she buys, she’s got nothing and nobody.

Reactions: 7
She’s got no mates.
Got no kids with her.
Got no work colleagues.

She might have some cash from whoring herself out but shes got no love in her sham of a life.
It’s sad really, she makes out she has it all, but they’re just materialistic things.
Without the tit she buys, she’s got nothing and nobody.
Shes absolutely exhausting and a volatile coke bleep who's little girls would much rather be with their extended family. Car crash.

Reactions: 9
Wow Sal arent you something else. Boss witch and all that. 'Working for myself' - what the hell have you got to show for it tho. duck all

How dare she look down on people who have no choice to do jobs they hate etc. Some people have morals and are doing mundane jobs they hate to put food in in their kids mouths and a roof over their heads!.

Not all fuckin benefit cheats like you hun.

😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow Sal arent you something else. Boss witch and all that. 'Working for myself' - what the hell have you got to show for it tho. duck all

How dare she look down on people who have no choice to do jobs they hate etc. Some people have morals and are doing mundane jobs they hate to put food in in their kids mouths and a roof over their heads!.

😡
Isn’t an apiary where bees are kept? Why has she written that on her post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

😡
"APIARY" FML That A* in English shining through there Val you boss witch on Universal Credit 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No kids stuff in her flat what so ever.

Not that we believed her.

I would much rather sit at a desk all day, rather than sell my body to people, I can judge too our Sal!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

😡
So glad my life doesn’t look like this :

open the blinds to look out at 16 different style houses in my road
Eye duck msyelf in the camera
Go downstairs , crossing ragged body stockings and a kids merc car toy
Pretend to do the school run, but drive around the block
Go the gym
Eye duck myself
Call the universal credit hotline
Drive home
Cook eggs
Upload all videos of eye bleeping and my eggs
Find some memes to share
Lie in bed
Bit more eye bleeping content
‘Never going out in Liverpool again’ shout
Put on some batty shorts and film myself going out, in said Liverpool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
'Boss witch Sal, Pepsi Max mate.Cant get into America .What an absolute state'
🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

😡
"Work for myself".....whilst claiming PIP and UC 😂😂😂
Nothing makes my blood boil than cunts like her who say were all sad fuckers for working 9-5 for someone else.

We all have steady incomes, decent pensions and incentives at work. She wouldn't know a hard days work if it hit her in the face. Shes on dirty, lazy fucker who would be sacked within a day.

And I don't give a tit what people say I am against sex work. It's not liberating its dirty and degrading. Not using your brain but your body to get on in life leads to no where good.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I eat out on my own don’t judge 🤣 But that’s if I’m away with work. Actual work. Like a paid job for a big company. Cause that’s what actual real people do

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.