Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s says this about Mexico after spending the night at IT which hit popularity months ago and is now one of the deadest places to go 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As much as I am hating on Sal right now I really miss 'Natwest Val' she was the Tulum gift that kept on giving 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Sal, takes Ket ina Mexican jungle and gets her head bummed in by gang members once and becomes Judith Charlmers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a question how old is she actually cause I swear she’s been 34 for the past 4 years 😩😩🙈 and her Instagram name has 33 in it 🤯🤯 I don’t understand the need to lie about your age

Reactions: 9
What is she chatting £50 glasses of champers and who seen her coming hahahaha she's absolutely bleeping deranged swear to god 🤣 I think that happy chappy box pt just entertains her because she's shagging her brother!

Reactions: 12
What is she chatting £50 glasses of champers and who seen her coming hahahaha she's absolutely bleeping deranged swear to god 🤣 I think that happy chappy box pt just entertains her because she's shagging her brother!
She must be a bleep too if she can spend somuch time with her

Reactions: 9
My skin is so amazing and I don’t have a filter on. Alright Sal you just had two profhilo treatments and Botox you melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She just throws bouquets at herself all day
I don’t actually know who she’s trying to impress it’s lame really tbh

Reactions: 6
My skin is so amazing and I don’t have a filter on. Alright Sal you just had two profhilo treatments and Botox you melt.
And she must have the beauty photo setting on her phone or it wouldn't be so soft focus.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.