Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s boring the tit out of me so thought I’d use this opportunity to see if anyone on here has had vaser lipo? N how was it? 😝
Yes! Biggest waste of money ever! So much pain -12 weeks and it’s often very uneven, lumpy and hard to correct

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I live in the same town as that Gym & the girl that Sal is there with. Her name is actually Pepsy. I always just assumed her Mum was a huge Wham fan ….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I live in the same town as that Gym & the girl that Sal is there with. Her name is actually Pepsy. I always just assumed her Mum was a huge Wham fan ….
Sorry, that made me laugh. My mate had a naughty dog in the 80's called Pepsi named after Pepsi from Pepsi and Shirley ❤

Her teeth 🤢
And yeah dead productive Saliban Val, going the gym to ponce about, getting a facial (makes a change from a punter spunking all over your chops doesn't it?) Then going to a car wash 🙄

You forgot to pick the kids up though 🤦🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She makes me piss with the “my skin is amazing” narrative. It’s full of Botox, filler & every aesthetic procedure under the sun !! If she was genuinely concerned about looking after her skin she’d stop smoking & the sunbeds!

Reactions: 18
She makes me piss with the “my skin is amazing” narrative. It’s full of Botox, filler & every aesthetic procedure under the sun !! If she was genuinely concerned about looking after her skin she’d stop smoking & the sunbeds!
Shes got very warped views on what your meant to look like or what condition your skins supposed to be in when older 😧 I can't wait till she's an old dried up boot because I can't see her ageing gracefully at all with what she does to herself!

Reactions: 10
My sis is a beautician and does all these fancy facials. She posts the results on her IG page. NOT ONCE have i seen her post the results with a filter on. I mean whats the fuckin point🤷‍♀️. Sal you are a joke mate, course your skin looks amazings its filtered to duck.
Mine looks like ive been in boxing ring after a facial ( settles down tho obvs).

She lives in a dreamworld that girl

#keepitreal

Reactions: 13
Take that filter off and her skin would resemble a german nudists saggy old scrotum. She needs to duck off about how good she looks with lips and eyes like hers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry, that made me laugh. My mate had a naughty dog in the 80's called Pepsi named after Pepsi from Pepsi and Shirley ❤

Her teeth 🤢
And yeah dead productive Saliban Val, going the gym to ponce about, getting a facial (makes a change from a punter spunking all over your chops doesn't it?) Then going to a car wash 🙄

Why she keep going on about good skin in her 30s? She's obsessed and it makes no sense. ITS AFTER 40 YOUR SKIN GETS DRYER AND REVEALS HOW MUCH YOU ABUSED YOUR HEALTH BEFORE THEN 🤪
is unusual to not have good skin in your 30s unless you have spots or a skin condition.
My skin is flawless and always has been. I don't consider myself lucky or put out insta stories. It's just normal skin. Nothing to get excited about 😂
With all that junk she's injected into her dial, sunbeds, booze and drugs she will soon see the effects. Just look at Katie pwice :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Best laugh I have had all day:

After the school run

Do we reckon this new BFF will cop onto her or is she the same as our Sal?

Reactions: 7

Her teeth 🤢

She’s gonna be like bad bad Chezza from Kate Hayes thread ‘ you’d never guess I’m 40’ whereas with Sal you’d one million percent be like ‘no you’re right, I had you down for 50 easy’
She’s not bonny anymore - you get what you pay for and she looks just as cheap and skanky as you’d expect for cut price, back street, over done surgery face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her form in the gym video with her new BFF is awful and she is so unfit

Reactions: 9
Who is she kidding with this skin is amazing bollocks. We've seen her without the filters and she's rough as a camel's ballsack. It's normal to have pores and lines (not those lines... But also those lines 👃🍚) at 35! She has such a warped view of herself, then again no wonder you can't accept your real appearance when you've been viewing yourself through filters for years.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.