Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘My kids have anxiety’…. Your kids have probably been to exposed to a lot worse in your care than they have on the news/social media/covid

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Your kids have anxiety as they have been exposed to a mother as a lunatic , has more interest in holidays than them , is selfish , yields knives 🔪, looks like a baboons arse hold … I could go on

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nooooo stop it I can’t cope 😂 it’s nice she’s suddenly remembered she’s got two daughters though well done on that front! Claiming she’s bringing her children up not to judge anyone. I don’t think she’s twigged she’s not bringing her children up at all and she hasn’t for the last few years and probably has no intention of ever doing so again. If she’s so done with the UK why doesn’t she take herself off to live elsewhere 🤷‍♀️ Let’s hope she doesn’t forget to to pack her kids bags when she’s packing hers.
Ps. Doesn’t her phone have a spell check 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The only thing that made sense in that rant was the part about ‘eating jam sandwiches’.

I suppose our Sal won’t be going to Dubia anyone considering the UAE have been bombing the duck out of Yemen for years…eh Sal? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sal: ‘Why the duck does anyone think there better than others’
Me: ‘because I know the correct variations of ‘there,’ ‘their’ and ‘they’re,’ the difference between ‘off’ and ‘of’ and how to spell ‘women’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Taliban are actually asking Russia to calm down watch the news you great NIT !
Oh and you want peace ? World peace ? And your not bringing your kids up to judge 😩😩😩 please stop you absolute mushroom

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe someone should direct her to evidence based papers showing the mental effect on children being brought up with an unstable parent and being separated from their main maternal figure.
idiot preaching peace and love when she would rip someone’s eyes out for half a gram 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sal: ‘Why the duck does anyone think there better than others’
Me: ‘because I know the correct variations of ‘there,’ ‘their’ and ‘they’re,’ the difference between ‘off’ and ‘of’ and how to spell ‘women’ 🤷🏼‍♀️
And boarders and borders :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What on earth is she banging on about?!!!

If you want to be correctly informed on world events, you can be. You’re never going to get ALL the information on ALL world events from Sky News… but are fortunate enough to live in a free country where we are able to access information on whatever we want.
I follow a number of independent news agencies and reporters on Twitter to keep up to date with events in Syria, Myanmar, Russia… the Navalny case for example had some amazing reporters providing coverage - you just need to do a bit of research and follow them. Has she done this? Nope!! Instead she just complains that Sky News/BBC News aren’t covering everything she wants to know about?!

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Sallie Axl #45 Hoes Without Boarders

(boarders is spelt wrong on purpose just in case anyone thinks i am dumb like stabby)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She best duck off posting about the match the lil bluenose ☹ bet she never sat and watched any of it 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.