Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved how she was in a slinky little vest thing before and her mate was in a a coat 🤣🤣
And everyone else in shot 😆.
I’m in south turkey and it a certainly not skimpy vest weather here, it’s warm but it’s not summer. We arent jealous you in chilly Spain sal 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been having my hair done in Manchester City centre and she walked into the salon!! She was pregnant at the time, and was getting a ticket for being parked on double yellows. She was giving the parking man a hard time
Also, sorry to jump back to this. I just remembered, she said she'd booked a c-section because she was too posh to push 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me that would never describe her as beautiful even before surgery 😂🤔. Sorry don’t see it. She’s always been an average sal 😂
I wouldn’t say beautiful but she wasn’t ugly - but she looks happy and that’s more attractive, more so than she is now - she could have had subtle work done - to enhance rather than disfigure and she would look a lot better than she does now and then. Which I think was what I meant. The changes she has had done are disfiguring.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t say beautiful but she wasn’t ugly - but she looks happy and that’s more attractive, more so than she is now - she could have had subtle work done - to enhance rather than disfigure and she would look a lot better than she does now and then. Which I think was what I meant. The changes she has had done are disfiguring.
Absolutely, I have been having very subtle natural looking tweaks (3 areas of BOTOX only) yearly for 12 years and not many people even know unless I tell them 🤣 I am 48 in May and less is definitely more 😁 you can grow old gracefully without looking like Zelda from the Terrahawks 🤣🤣 (Sal) I just don't get why women feel the need to pump their faces with filler??

Reactions: 10
Oh 100% agree she’s ruined herself with what she’s had done she’s a mess

Reactions: 7
I didn’t understand why she wore the hat then, and I still don’t get it now…. 🤷‍♀️🤢
She said on that YouTube podcast thing with the 2 guys that after having her daughter she had alopecia & anorexia and her hair was falling out so she started wearing a beanie and everyone copied (?) so she started the tits, tats and beanie hats slogan.

……shoot me and my memory dunno how the duck I remembered that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SHE IS VILE!!!! Making fun of the president of a country at war who is fighting for his freedom, his country , his family. She is SICK in the head. She needs serious help…. I hope her kids are taken off her for good because she is not of sound mind… disgusting individual

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
SHE IS VILE!!!! Making fun of the president of a country at war who is fighting for his freedom, his country , his family. She is SICK in the head. She needs serious help…. I hope her kids are taken off her for good because she is not of sound mind… disgusting individual
She sounds off her face in that video 😩

No sal he doesnt look like a scouser. He looks like a person fighting for bleeping freedom. What an uneducated bleep she is.

Screaming that shes in Benidorm (which I love btw😂) and not in Miami or Dubia

She said on that YouTube podcast thing with the 2 guys that after having her daughter she had alopecia & anorexia and her hair was falling out so she started wearing a beanie and everyone copied (?) so she started the tits, tats and beanie hats slogan.

……shoot me and my memory dunno how the duck I remembered that
There's a clip on YouTube when she was in BB where she tried to put a fake posh accent on and that Gina ripped into her calling her a prostitute with her manky tatoos 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She sounds off her face in that video 😩

No sal he doesnt look like a scouser. He looks like a person fighting for bleeping freedom. What an uneducated bleep she is.

Screaming that shes in Benidorm (which I love btw😂) and not in Miami or Dubia

There's a clip on YouTube when she was in BB where she tried to put a fake posh accent on and that Gina ripped into her calling her a prostitute with her manky tatoos 😂😂😂
She’s deleted it now the bleeping rat

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.