Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah glad to see she’s reverted back to ‘cringegram’ 🤣🤣 sharing cringe posts about her cringe life.

also, for someone who claims they have an amazing immune system and are super healthy……..she’s sure sick a lot 🤣🤣
See her 5 year old got 10 minutes of her attention (all for cringegram) at the weekend.

Shes such a cringey predictable hole 🙈

Reactions: 24
Thought she was coming off cringegram? Thought it was all vain and shallow? Thought she’d seen the light? NAH. STILL a massive narcissist 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion - Sallie Axl #45: Cringe Gram, Saliban. Wheres the kids? They’re with their nan 👵🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Sal is just like Jay from the inbetweeners always lying and talking about her "friends" 🤣

Reactions: 12
Which one of my friends is going to burning man so I can bum my whole stay 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Our Sal,

We have learnt not to believe a word that you say/post.

But you could at least back yourself and come of SM as per your rant.

Reactions: 6
Thought she was coming off cringegram? Thought it was all vain and shallow? Thought she’d seen the light? NAH. STILL a massive narcissist 😂😂.
Remember that was one of her many personalities that day 😂😂😂😂😂

Cant keep up with her bleeping antics and mindset. Looks like someone forgot to take their sertraline.

For someone who is so fucked off with the uk and how its ran, she would fully take advantage of our benefit system which she clearly did when she was in BB and got caught fiddling it

Reactions: 5
Fuckin Salvador……..what is she actually smoking these days….Salvador Dali
BEDC33C8-D06F-45AF-B90F-4900A98086FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
bleeping Salvador is back .. just raced over to shout the change of name. The bleeping cringebag.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She must be flying out again, name change and link to her podcast (???!!) gone.

She getting party ready

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Knew the podcast would amount to nothing the absolute stretched scrotum faced fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must be flying out again, name change and link to her podcast (???!!) gone.

She getting party ready
Salvador from Tubrook 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

En route for a Job as we speak. Fly her one way to bleeping russia, never to be seen again

• Haha
I am DEAD that she has changed her name to bleeping Salvador. DEAD!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.