Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo stop it I can’t cope 😂 it’s nice she’s suddenly remembered she’s got two daughters though well done on that front! Claiming she’s bringing her children up not to judge anyone. I don’t think she’s twigged she’s not bringing her children up at all and she hasn’t for the last few years and probably has no intention of ever doing so again. If she’s so done with the UK why doesn’t she take herself off to live elsewhere 🤷‍♀️ Let’s hope she doesn’t forget to to pack her kids bags when she’s packing hers.
Ps. Doesn’t her phone have a spell check 😂
It's when she harps on about her love for travelling and seeing different cultures and people 🥴🥴🥴
Booking a £9.99 Ryanair flight and the odd business class flight to get shat on hardly makes her some bleeping advocate for world peace.
Her poor girls, growing up in this terrible world eh. I'm sure being witness to her mum taking coke, stabbing their dad with scissors and being stripped of parental rights is more damaging to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She annoys me the way she preaches all this because the people who genuinely live the way she claims to, dont feel the need to brag about it because they're usually not that big on selling your kate nash on onlyfans 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LAST MONTH DUBAI TO SELL HER MINGE, THIS MONTH A FOREIGN POLICY EXPERT & BADLY CRINGE.

NEW TITLE SUGGESTION.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I only read half of Sal's war rants yesterday had to stop as my head was going to explode and I would rather eat my own kidney with a rusty spoon then carry on 💩🙄 so much to say on it just CBA tbh, but all i know is that witch needs some serious bleeping help 😡

Reactions: 12
Can just imagine Sal on her stories...

"Does anyone know the insta of the Taliban boss? Wanna see what they're up to"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#45 Send Salvator to war to give Putin what for! Fuelled with marching powder and Taliban shaking to the core!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The nic names for her on here you lot come up with have me dead swear to god hahahahaha 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awwww poor Sal is ill in bed again (my heart bleeds not)👀 you could set your alarm to every time she gets ill when she is home after going away just what is the bleeping point #mardarse 🤣 I have had a bad headache for 3 days and soldiered on, no choice washing, ironing, cleaning, shopping homework etc.. and got soaked twice today on the school run because that is what real Mum's do 🤔 #turnitin

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.