Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sal might be out with her sugar daddy Shane tonight, they have tagged some of the same people in their stories 👀

Reactions: 5
She’s one thick twit. She has absolutely no idea about world systems. She’s clearly had a line and thinks she’s prolific and enlightened. I’m embarrassed for her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So worried about her kids that she jumps on old unprotected cock and flies halfway round the world to avoid them. bleeping pig thick bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well she’s admitted she’s cringe haha, she’s proper on one today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well this has just made me absolutely dislike her more. This duck wit is now a political advocate for Instagrams prostitutes.
How dare she bleeping comment on this shoot her now. Does she not own a world map and see Ukraine’s surrounding countries and the impact losing it to Russia will have on Europe. Stick to stroking your own arse and doggy fanny Sal

Reactions: 12
I vote Sal in for Chief Negotiator - she clearly has more poliitical knowledge that NATO.
duck off Sal you melt - stick to what your good at hun, leave this to the big boys👊

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.