Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Mum life'

Real world:
School runs, parents eve, packed lunches, doctors, after school clubs,making breakfast, ironing, washing, cooking. Going without so you can give your child a better life.

Sals world:
Jetting halfway across the world for some 'time out'.
Shagging god knows who for money.
Gym
Inspirational quotes a thousand times a day.
Oh... now and again we get a pic some snide gear she has bought for the kids.

duck off sal- you are an absolute disgrace and havent the first clue about being a parent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg she’s a bleeping head the ball taking pics of another kids feet making out it’s her own kids

Reactions: 18
Totally unrelated to this thread but does anyone have any tea on Sophia Maria aesthetics, she was besties with Sinead lee (blossom Manchester)
I've been having my hair done in Manchester City centre and she walked into the salon!! She was pregnant at the time, and was getting a ticket for being parked on double yellows. She was giving the parking man a hard time

Reactions: 2
Awh
I've been having my hair done in Manchester City centre and she walked into the salon!! She was pregnant at the time, and was getting a ticket for being parked on double yellows. She was giving the parking man a hard time
I follow them both a while and they use to be best mate ex like in separable but all of a sudden are arch enemies and put up quotes about each other , coping etc

Reactions: 1
Omg she’s a bleeping head the ball taking pics of another kids feet making out it’s her own kids
It looked like it was her youngest in the live, she came briefly in to shot before Salvador finished it, you could only see the very slight of her head and it looked like the youngests hair colouring.

Reactions: 2
0944FD07-0007-4E8B-B616-17BDD3A956C0.jpeg

Val, those smelly bottom teeth are knocking me bleeping sick, lips that filled they expose all your decaying teeth rat gerrrl🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
View attachment 1085221

Val, those smelly bottom teeth are knocking me bleeping sick, lips that filled they expose all your decaying teeth rat gerrrl🤢🤢

** David Attenborough voice ** and here we have the wild sal-paca, living her best life scouring the gutter for a new mate.... if you listen closely you can here the wallesy native sal-paca mating call

Imagine the smell of her minge
I'd rather smell the al pacas asshole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Baffling she things people are jealous. Yes Sallie we all want rotten teeth, no custody of our kids and to get tit on so we can buy Louis Vuitton diaries to stare at each blank page as we don’t have a job or anything meaningful to put in there and fill our time with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
when you get your lips done are they heavy? would it be really hard to talk and eat with lips so big? they look so heavy

Reactions: 10
So sad there was literally nothing wrong with her at all, and fairly decent teeth - Invisalign and whitening could have made them perfect. How sad. She has ruined her looks. She looks so happy in these photos too.
wow, she's actually beautiful on those photoa

It’s not just the unnecessary surgery and procedures that have ruined her, her lifestyle won’t have helped. I can’t imagine she would have aged well naturally with all drugs, alcohol and poor diet that she has. A few days of poached eggs every few months and a couple of days at the gym here and there won’t be making any difference.

Reactions: 12
So sad there was literally nothing wrong with her at all, and fairly decent teeth - Invisalign and whitening could have made them perfect. How sad. She has ruined her looks. She looks so happy in these photos too.
You literally get 1 set of teeth so if they haven’t fell out of your head I don’t get why anyone would willingly destroy them for a set of Turkey teef that look horrific, need replacing, alter the way you speak, damage gums etc. so much can be done to improve the look of natural teeth but people can’t be arsed with the time it takes for Invisalign to work or want the sight of regular braces, madness!!

Reactions: 17
She looks lovely in those photos and her teeth look absolutely fine without the need for additional whitening or straightening. She's totally ruined her face with surgery, botox and fillers. Her eyes look so small and tight now and as for those lips.....no words!! Some sort of body dysmorphia going on there for sure...or a really bad surgeon!

Is it just me that would never describe her as beautiful even before surgery 😂🤔. Sorry don’t see it. She’s always been an average sal 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it just me that would never describe her as beautiful even before surgery 😂🤔. Sorry don’t see it. She’s always been an average sal 😂
I think of the 3 pics the one with the red hair she looks really nice but not the other 2.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.