Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By sucking old mens cocks 👴🏻
I read this as ‘old mens socks’ 🧦 💀

God, she is utterly vile and so disrespectful to the people of Ukraine 😤 i am sure she wouldn't feel like that if some unhinged psycho was trying to bomb the tit out of Liverpool 😟 All i have seen on social media is support for Ukraine and this joey starts up - what an uneducated example to set your children 😯 #dobetteryouclown
Does she really think it’s the one-hundred and eleventh world war or can she not do Roman numerals?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Confirmed, she’s taken her mum too (obviously).

Would anyone else sit searching for and posting stupid memes/quotes the first morning of their holiday?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God, she is utterly vile and so disrespectful to the people of Ukraine 😤 i am sure she wouldn't feel like that if some unhinged psycho was trying to bomb the tit out of Liverpool 😟 All i have seen on social media is support for Ukraine and this joey starts up - what an uneducated example to set your children 😯 #dobetteryouclown
World War 111 🥴 FFS 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That confused the duck out of me ngl 😂😂

I feel bad for her other daughter who never seems to get taken away on holiday. Imagine being treated completely differently than your sister cos your mum is a grade A bleep!
I think the dad doesn’t want her being taken away. Can’t blame him to be honest

Reactions: 11
So in other words the enabler was probably already taking the kid away and sal has jumped on yet again because her trip has fell through! Haven't we seen this behaviour before 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So in other words the enabler was probably already taking the kid away and sal has jumped on yet again because her trip has fell through! Haven't we seen this behaviour before 🥴
I didn’t think that was her child, she didn’t sound scouse to me. Unless her accent is as dodge as her mums 🤣.

Reactions: 3
Soz if this has already been said.... I'm normally on the KHM thread 😂

Has Sal got a blag vaccine thing then ? Cos she was a very public anti-vaxxer but she's gone to Spain ??

Reactions: 3
“Mum life, if you knew how hard I fought for this you’d be proud”

No duck off Sal you absolute bleep. You don’t deserve to be called mum. You got them kids took off you for a reason and should never have got them back.
Edit to add- I know she probs never got them back because she fucks off for months at a time but I mean she should never be allowed to be with them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.