Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg has she really taken her kid(s) away on her own? Good for her!!!!! is this the first step to her actually being a present mother?? spending time and managing days revolving her children without some form of scaffolding/chaperone! There is no mother that I know that isn’t able to spend unsupervised time with their own kids which is why i always wondered exactly how bad the risk was for Sals kids to be with her one on one 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐
I'd rather kate McCann take my kids away than val

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My friend is a foster carer and our local authority made her get her covid jabs, so maybe social services have made her get them too as part of her access arrangements with the girls?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A few weeks ago she said that she goes away in the school holidays as the kids are with their dad's then? But she's been away for weeks before the school hols when she supposedly has them? And now it's the school hols and she seems to have them or one?
I can't work any of it out, I think she just says what she thinks sounds right at the time!

Maybe her mum is with them? Last time she was and took them home whilst sal stayed partying I think

Reactions: 9
A few weeks ago she said that she goes away in the school holidays as the kids are with their dad's then? But she's been away for weeks before the school hols when she supposedly has them? And now it's the school hols and she seems to have them or one?
I can't work any of it out, I think she just says what she thinks sounds right at the time!

Maybe her mum is with them? Last time she was and took them home whilst sal stayed partying I think
I feel like she’s only got one of the girls with her the youngest one. Did she not only have the one when she went to Tenerife as well? Seems she’s staying at someone’s house as well. Imagine having Sal staying in your house after we’ve seen the state she leaves hotel rooms in!

Reactions: 8
God, she is utterly vile and so disrespectful to the people of Ukraine 😤 i am sure she wouldn't feel like that if some unhinged psycho was trying to bomb the tit out of Liverpool 😟 All i have seen on social media is support for Ukraine and this joey starts up - what an uneducated example to set your children 😯 #dobetteryouclown

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

This, and the fact she was supposed to be in Miami but it fell thru (and she was gutted). Proof she was yet again abandoning her 5 year old. This child is in her most formative years, it’s so sad.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.