Sallie Axl #44 Salvador Sali and the Curious Case of the Clot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is actually that deluded that her body image is more important than how she is as a mum.
Proving to people she doesn’t even know how hot her arse and tits are over being a Mum
I’m sorry but if your a fully invested mum
You have absolutely no time to be living how she does. You don’t want to either !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is actually that deluded that her body image is more important than how she is as a mum.
Proving to people she doesn’t even know how hot her arse and tits are over being a Mum
I’m sorry but if your a fully invested mum
You have absolutely no time to be living how she does. You don’t want to either !
One million % agree 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 4
Booked 3 holidays because she loves getting out of the UK, by any chance are your kids going on any of these holidays with you?

Reactions: 9
duck off are my eyes deceiving me or has she took one of her kids on holiday 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she tag someone else in the post? Might be there kid 🤷🏼‍♀️ With Val you’d never know.

Reactions: 5
First class flights when she's travelling alone, RyanAir when she's with her kids 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Omg has she really taken her kid(s) away on her own? Good for her!!!!! is this the first step to her actually being a present mother?? spending time and managing days revolving her children without some form of scaffolding/chaperone! There is no mother that I know that isn’t able to spend unsupervised time with their own kids which is why i always wondered exactly how bad the risk was for Sals kids to be with her one on one 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.