Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get people roped in on her tit? Was this girl not just on holiday with her fella now Sals got her driving round town..
she’s very well travelled Sallie, no doubt she’s looking for some historical sites and cultural experiences since she doesn’t do resort or regular holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had to stop myself sending the 🤣 reaction cos i don’t want to get blocked
As if I'd block you 🤗🥰
Little Willy dragging her bum across the rug was the least disgusting thing I could put.
However, her and Val do have something in common, they both enjoy tit in their mouths 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks bleeping disgusting 💀 her chest looks like one of those old things you scrubbed the washing on years ago! Skin and bone she needs help ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she hasn't showered on days.

I'd imagine a trail of sweat, cum and grease wherever she goes. She is ridden as duck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She travelled in them minty leather leggings things, and she's got them on again! Bet you they stink! Not like she's got the travel wash out when she's there, in the bathroom sink soaking them is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never in a million years would I put the worlds classy and Sallie Axl in the same sentence. You really are common as muck Sal. No amount of balmain or mugler will ever change that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am sorry but them minging jeans , which she wore in the airport and potentially on the plane EURGHHHHH the fat smelly gusset on them , then going out in them. Couldn’t think of anything worse to wear as they don’t look comfy at all.
She couldn’t look like a hooker more if she tried.

Reactions: 11
I am sorry but them minging jeans , which she wore in the airport and potentially on the plane EURGHHHHH the fat smelly gusset on them , then going out in them. Couldn’t think of anything worse to wear as they don’t look comfy at all.
She couldn’t look like a hooker more if she tried.
She must be absolutely boiling as well in all that. It must be 20 odd degrees there.😓😓😓

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.