Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That airport girl’s insta stories are horrible, poor Bear in a cage running up and down looking distressed! 😢 I hate tit like this!
it’s sickening isn’t. The lack of regard of other animals and sometimes people just to get a tit photo of a wild animal.
OMG ‘so cultured’.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So that woman she’s with is a wrongun. Drug dealers magnet. She got stabbed in crossfire of a drug dealers row

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
it’s sickening isn’t. The lack of regard of other animals and sometimes people just to get a tit photo of a wild animal.
OMG ‘so cultured’.
If I followed her I would send her a crappy message … I cannot stand tit like this 😡

View attachment 1031731
Classy????? My Little Willy has more class than her and Little Willy sometimes drags her bum across the rug when she's got an itch!!!
She thinks she’s classy because she’s got her hair tied back… thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow its so unlike Sal to get mixed up with trashy people

She’s being led astray again, hope this doesn’t affect her reputation or her multiple businesses in international real estate/ podcasts/cleaning/car finance/DJing/dog grooming/lifestyle blogging etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's off to Miami on the 17th and reckons she'll be doing Coachella 😂😂
Can you imagine her trying to get on the stages at Coachella?
'Ey rat gerrrrrl don't you know who I am? I'm well travelled Salvador Val Louise Axl Pryzbck! I manifested you to let me stand on the stage so let me on or I'll stab ya with me scissors!'

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Shes a walking plague. Being a mum of 2 girls (aĺso have a boy) is literally the most rewarding thing ever and nothing makes me more content than waking them up every single day and running round like a headless chicken looking after them. Couldnt imagine how cold and deluded you must be to flaunt the fact your a violent abusive woman by identifying as a victim? No. Just no. This woman is not mentally stable to be anywhere need children whatsoever. The fact she does things to intentionally attract negativity and hatred on here is just wild.

Reactions: 18
I just clocked that too, definitely trying to hide from someone there!

Reactions: 11
She's off to Miami on the 17th and reckons she'll be doing Coachella 😂😂
Can you imagine her trying to get on the stages at Coachella?
'Ey rat gerrrrrl don't you know who I am? I'm well travelled Salvador Val Louise Axl Pryzbck! I manifested you to let me stand on the stage so let me on or I'll stab ya with me scissors!'
Eurgh the thought of spiritual Val in the sex tent 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.