Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account is private and I don’t follow so can’t see what she’s up to atm lol annoying that she keeps going on & off private πŸ€”

Reactions: 2
Good Lord - Calum Bests birthday celebrations tagged on her storiesπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.
Ive commented on the Becky Holt thread that everyone has shagged Calum Best - BUT ,i think even he would have second thoughts with our Sal! 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good Lord - Calum Bests birthday celebrations tagged on her storiesπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.
Ive commented on the Becky Holt thread that everyone has shagged Calum Best - BUT ,i think even he would have second thoughts with our Sal! 😷
She had Callum back when she was a prossie called Lorraine 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes a walking plague. Being a mum of 2 girls (aΔΊso have a boy) is literally the most rewarding thing ever and nothing makes me more content than waking them up every single day and running round like a headless chicken looking after them. Couldnt imagine how cold and deluded you must be to flaunt the fact your a violent abusive woman by identifying as a victim? No. Just no. This woman is not mentally stable to be anywhere need children whatsoever. The fact she does things to intentionally attract negativity and hatred on here is just wild.
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
bleeping 10000% THIS
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Never in a million years would I put the worlds classy and Sallie Axl in the same sentence. You really are common as muck Sal. No amount of balmain or mugler will ever change that 🀣
Isn’t it mad how the only designers she’s worn of late have died recently.

Off white fella and then Mugler.

Hmmmmm πŸ” βœ‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
986AC36E-A3D0-473D-B9C8-C4718B5AF297.jpeg

Zoom in to see her real face in the reflection 🀣
Why’s she changed her name yet again the dodgey duck

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good Evening Champs
Well the Instagram fakeness continues
Shocking really…. Im wondering if she will just think at one point ummmmm I’m not 25 with no kids
I’m nearly 40 …… can’t bare anyone who leaves their responsibilities behind for the club
All that Glitters ain’t gold
It’s dog tit with a bit of glitter on it

Reactions: 4
I said on the Becky one about Callum too!! EVERYone and their sheep have shagged that man! every stripper I know has had a piece!

Is she trying to hide her name from all these threads? that's all i can think!

Reactions: 6
Imagine all the cultures that Sal could grow right now? 🀒 the GUM clinic will be welcoming her with open arms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.