Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha she is the biggest gif.

love, I’ve been to Mexico, Dubai, Miami, Ibiza and many more in between. I also have full custody and care if my children and own my own car and my own big house outright!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂
when anyone has to explain that they are happy and dont care what anyone else thinks… it means quite the opposite. sad sad life she has

Reactions: 23

love, I’ve been to Mexico, Dubai, Miami, Ibiza and many more in between. I also have full custody and care if my children and own my own car and my own big house outright!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂
The photoshop on those boobs has me cackling, the one on the left is twice the size as the other 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what, I’ve never done a pill! The Leah Betts thing they made everyone watch in school scarred me for life!
Feel like I missed out and should have just tried it. Cba now I’m too old.
Which means that Sal is too old too. Cringeinell
OMG. This is me. No one remembers Leah Betts but I’m 34 and still too scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some days I think her posts won’t surprise me…but there she is with the “I love having no restrictions”.

Wow. Just wow.

Reactions: 16
Wish she’s use some of her freedom to duck off the internet 😆Toodles Sal 🙌

Only joking. I can’t stop watching. She offers a window into lives I thought only existed in films (horror films) and like a car crash, I can’t stop rubber-necking.

She makes me feel so posh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Be in situations people can only dream of 😆😆😆She's in a loo in Mexico in that photo isn't she? Wearing a bikini that doesn't fit, ludicrously poor hair extensions and tit tattoos on her face. Who dreams of that? It's like an anxiety nightmare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The Porsche post is for the benefit of her new mates she made in Tulum, she’s showing them what a great life she has, she’s as transparent as her cheap aliexpress clothes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Magine her mates from Tulum getting off the 12 on Tuebrook outside the British heart foundation shop , navigating past the biggest seagulls on this earth and potholes to find her house 🤣🤣🤣

Pack it in Val

• Haha
Reactions: 61

😂😂😂😂😂😂
imagine being her family who’ve done all the work with the kids for her. I’d have a hit out on her the lazy, scruffy cow. She really believes she’s a cut above doesn’t she 🤢🤢🤢 those poor girls

Reactions: 8
Oh Sal it doesn’t take brains of Britain to figure out that you’d be better putting this apparent wealth you have to better use, such as a deposit on a house in a nice place for your kids. No one is impressed, every single person on this thread could go out tomorrow and get any car they wanted on finance. Years ago a nice car was an indication that you were doing well, have a good job etc, but in those days, cars were bought outright.
Bragging about financing material possessions is not one bit attractive.

Reactions: 20
Magine her mates from Tulum getting off the 12 on Tuebrook outside the British heart foundation shop , navigating past the biggest seagulls on this earth and potholes to find her house 🤣🤣🤣

Pack it in Val
Imagine the bullshit she tells them. Shows them pics of the green lambo and some house in formby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't work out if I feel sorry for her mum to be watching this going on or angry for the mum to be allowing it.

Does our Sal have any siblings?

Reactions: 5
My kids are adults. I still wouldn’t jet off everywhere I get proper separation anxiety 😂😂
My daughter is only young, similar age to Sallies youngest actually and I could do with a break sometimes but if I am going to any far flung places for new experiences etc then I am taking my her with me. I couldn’t imagine coming back from an amazing holiday and telling my kid all about it then taking them to a saga hotel in the Lake District

Reactions: 15
Proper mums want a break like take them to the park and subway for a couple of hours , not care for their every basic need (including love) whilst I go and get of my tits and try and make mates 4000 miles away.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.