Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping manic, googled porches to bottled tap water for the children who she doesn’t have custody of to being sexually free living with no restrictions 🤨 I can’t keep up with her, those children are better off away from her, with or without bottled water.

Reactions: 18
She should spend a bit less time worrying about what’s in tap water and more time worrying about the tit she pumps in her face and the drugs she buys from total strangers.
And how many germs she gets off dirty old men’s c o c k s. Lol

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And how many germs she gets off dirty old men’s c o c k s. Lol
She is probably feeling really dirty right now but it's coming out in other ways, like the water, the vaccine, the clean house, new bedding, permanently in a bath. I do actually hope she still gets some sort of therapy, all this 'clean' living and cleaning is obviously something much deeper going on inside her head.

Reactions: 10
I dip in and out of these threads but nothing changes with old NatWest. Still on the game, still lying, still not got her kids, she is a bleeping disgrace. Did the crusty batty riders get an airing in Tulum? Oh and when is the podcast out?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she not embarrassed that she made a huge deal about this podcast and created an Instagram page for it two months ago and nothing has materialised? Her last update to the page was a whole month ago? Does she not step back and think ‘I look like a right fanny’ or do I self-reflect too much? Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does the upright on her bed block part of her view of the tv on the wall?

Reactions: 4
Is she not embarrassed that she made a huge deal about this podcast and created an Instagram page for it two months ago and nothing has materialised? Her last update to the page was a whole month ago? Does she not step back and think ‘I look like a right fanny’ or do I self-reflect too much? Ha
She did that recording with her only fans mate and made a huge deal out of it, never been seen or mentioned again

Reactions: 6
I dip in and out of these threads but nothing changes with old NatWest. Still on the game, still lying, still not got her kids, she is a bleeping disgrace. Did the crusty batty riders get an airing in Tulum? Oh and when is the podcast out?

Crusty batty riders :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s so bleeping manic, googled porches to bottled tap water for the children who she doesn’t have custody of to being sexually free living with no restrictions 🤨 I can’t keep up with her, those children are better off away from her, with or without bottled water.
The kids really are. They’re going to have serious anger, abandonment and all round embarrassment of their mum as they get older and see her for who she is. They’re just going to feel totally let down. For their sakes I hope the dads really look after them and give them love. Innocent babies just fucked up for no reason.
How does Sallie sleep at night?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I knew those blue nails were to do with the evil eye 🤣 what a bleeping hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.