Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me Me Me Me

Not to provide for your children and set them up for the future then.
Freedom!!! Going on like William Wallace in Braveheart when what she really means is “I need money so I can go to lots of different places to buy lots of drugs and delude myself that I am living my best life, oh and to buy a Porsche and real versions of the fakes I get off aliexpress”

Reactions: 17
She’s got the ducking wristbands on like she’s 19 hahahhahahaha Christ on a bike I CANNOT COPE WITH HER

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahaha Sal grow the duck up! What a shallow existence she leads 😩 what a moron

Imagine Sals horror when she has to fill her Porsche up with petrol 🤣££££.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else spot the SHEIN bag on her bed? Lmao what cheap tat she been buying now? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lots of Shein bags.

( but I like Shein and don't pretend to be anybody else)

Reactions: 12
Fuckinnnnggg ‘ell she is on a mad one, what are those videos. Can’t comedown if you don’t stop right 🤧

Reactions: 4
She's not isolating then. Anyone who knows her address please report her. I think I can work it out from Google maps. They do take it seriously! Chloe Ferry was fined 10 grand when she didn't isolate after Dubai.

Reactions: 13
She's not isolating then. Anyone who knows her address please report her. I think I can work it out from Google maps. They do take it seriously! Chloe Ferry was fined 10 grand when she didn't isolate after Dubai.
Is it confirmed she isn’t vaccinated?

Reactions: 4
I swear to god she's like a teenager who's just got their first flat 🙄 duck off variant val we do not care what ya house looks like cos you know what it's missing? It's missing ya bleeping kids ya selfish little cocksucking scruff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see she’s doing a house tour for her new friends to see her fantastic house and life, show them outside Sallie and take a little walk round your neighbourhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she keep showing her bedroom. It’s so basic 😂

Guess she couldn’t afford the shutters!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.