Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine telling sweaty Sal where you are then she bleeping rocks up expecting you to be all made up by bombing your holiday and expecting you to let her crash on your hotel room for free that you’ve paid for… sort of thing she’d do. Rent a fart….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
imagine telling sweaty Sal where you are then she bleeping rocks up expecting you to be all made up by bombing your holiday and expecting you to let her crash on your hotel room for free that you’ve paid for… sort of thing she’d do. Rent a fart….
I bet they aren't in Miami lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope these new friends are sending her all over the place looking for them whilst they are sat off in Tulum laughing at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a absolute beg ain't she, anything to escape reality. Sad pathetic scruffy bleep 🤮

Shea like a bad lingering fart, I'd love those girls to rip the tit out of her which they will probably do but she would overlook it, if they said to her we booked pontins southport, she would be there like a rocket

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s just sad the way she lives her life like she’s some child-free 20 something. She’s had her time to go jetting off last minute and partying. I’m not saying you can’t have a life still once you have kids but she’s taking the piss, just got back and she can’t wait to get away again. Her poor kids.

Reactions: 15
Is that not just a screenshot from the sky scanner page though. Not of a booked flight. There’s another flight with a different airline underneath?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god now calling her best friend forever “her wife”
Also dafuq happy healthy pt gonna think? Probs relieved tbh aint she.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What are you talking about? You can only get a screenshot of a flight after its absolutely definitely booked.

Ditto for bunk bed orders and camper van bookings.
When I look up flights on sky scanner it looks like her screenshots even down to the greeny bubbles. You see how the top says 388 results. That’s 388 flight options is it not?

There is also clearly a different flight with Air France directly underneath.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.