Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably been in touch with the Natalie the cod in Miami to see if she can squat in her apartment again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I look up flights on sky scanner it looks like her screenshots even down to the greeny bubbles. You see how the top says 388 results. That’s 388 flight options is it not?

There is also clearly a different flight with Air France directly underneath.
I believe Cheddar is joking if you check her attachment 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I believe Cheddar is joking if you check her attachment 😆
Hhahaha ffs I’m thick as. Time for bed I reckon. I was sat here like is she being rude or maybe she doesn’t know what sky scanner is 😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Also the screenshot, brilliant but also genuinely something that Stabbie could have written herself. 😩😩 @Cheddar Chalpupa fair play 👏🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hang on, has she given her phone to someone else to film in the dj box to make it look like she was in it?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And she’s on her way home? Is that it? Where’s the Mc rap battle, where’s the rat girllll rant, where’s the random group of lads taking the piss out of her but she thinks they’re all mates? Where’s the £1.99 shoes? Nah I want my money back, I’m highly disappointed

I missed the rap battle, can someone direct me to the right thread ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What happened to humanitarian Sal??? All the desperate and displaced afghans and she’s considering a Porsche? Vile sell out.
I mean, imagine lying to try to goad and boast to strangers at 35 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sal we know you have duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What happened to humanitarian Sal??? All the desperate and displaced afghans and she’s considering a Porsche? Vile sell out.

That Porsche post is cringe af

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s like a teenager.

Feel bleeping wrecked for her.
Doubt that porche would last 5 mins at that shithole estate in tuebrook 😂

Shes bleeping mental ain't she, I bet shes wrecked at home, drinking glens, thinking of imaginary tit she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s a Porsche Urus, starts at £170k new. What’s her house worth that she doesn’t own?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t worry about me I’m tired, Urus is Lambo but the pic looked similar from the back 😆 Still looking at 70k? for a Porsche Cayenne. As I said, cringe. Get yourself some therapy and be a mum to your kids.

Reactions: 15
She should be saving and investing her money the stupid twit. If she even has any. Imagine in a few years all she’ll have is videos on her phone from being a bum in Tulum and invoices from enterprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yeh imagine them all… ‘Yeh Sal, we’re in Miami.. NOOOOT’
I love that you used an insecure meme! I’m still sad it’s over
Anyway back on track, Sals a bin (whoever wrote that earlier - please send help, I need resuscitation)

On a similar note, clean living Sal, at one with the earth and all that other bandwagon bullshit she tries to kid us she’s on…
Her carbon footprint is like KhmS calorie deficit allowance 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She should spend a bit less time worrying about what’s in tap water and more time worrying about the tit she pumps in her face and the drugs she buys from total strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
“I love having no restrictions” translates to “i have no intention of ever getting my kids back”

This witch just gets worse 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.