Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the ducking podcast lads ?? What if I need saving eh ?
Make your bed and read an audio book and you will be fine

She honestly makes me sick. Why doesn’t she take the kids away, this trip can’t be cheap for her.
She’s a bleeping disgrace of a Mother. Those poor girls :(
It will be cheap, it’s Sallie Axl. She still owes money from her last trip there. Oh well she can go and squeeze herself into kids clothes with her earnings from getting bummed round Tulum.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My mate is in cancun tui flights were about £300 and she has defo fleecing off these mates, bet she paid duck all towards the villa. January is the cheapest month to go Mexico

Cant wait for a motionless, drug fuelled dance in the empty tub. Wonder if that Charlie fella from last year will make an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My mate is in cancun tui flights were about £300 and she has defo fleecing off these mates, bet she paid duck all towards the villa. January is the cheapest month to go Mexico

Cant wait for a motionless, drug fuelled dance in the empty tub. Wonder if that Charlie fella from last year will make an appearance.
Surely he will have a restraining order in place now as will the Spanish influencer who Sallie kicked off on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That group of young blokes she latched herself onto last year (Ibiza, I think?) have been in Tulum. Luckily for them they’ll be leaving just as she arrives, so they can avoid the embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s a big festival on in Tulum this week. Half of my Instagram list are over there, a few of my mates got last minute deals after the festival started for next to nothing. I’m assuming she’s the same. Why would you head there and not go to the festival, it’s not like she thinks she’s too old for a rave

Reactions: 6
This must have been a spontaneous trip otherwise we would have heard nothing but ‘sooyyyyyy excited for TULUM guys’ for the past few weeks

That group of young blokes she latched herself onto last year (Ibiza, I think?) have been in Tulum. Luckily for them they’ll be leaving just as she arrives, so they can avoid the embarrassment.
Yeh it was the lads she was with in Mykonos!

Reactions: 5
So she changed her mind about ‘never leaving her kids sides’ when she got them back? Or is she finally admitting she never got them back.

God how my heart would ache for my LO.
Her poor kid got a wet miserable new year in some saga hotel in the Lake District and she fucks them off soon after for Mexico?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 living the dream Sal. It would be a no from me though. Too busy RAISING MY KIDS and THAT is me living my best life! 🏆💅🏽👩‍👧‍👧

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ha ha she barely knows them girls right?
that cuddling video was so awkward they had nothing to say to each other. Fake friends for the ‘gram
Cringy bastards posing and pouting for the videos 🤢 they all look a bit greasy and skanky
love how stabby is giving it ‘my villa’ bet she’s not tipped up any board money though

Reactions: 18
Has she shite coughed up anything (apart from cum) for that villa. She’ll be bumming down there for nothing before she falls out with them or latches onto some other unaware soft arse new ‘friends’
Truff was getting on my fat tits so you Val going to Tulum has made my year, let the show begin 😂

Reactions: 11
Val’s posture with a absolutely awful on that group pic too

her contortioning is doing her no favours

Reactions: 3
Val’s posture with a absolutely awful on that group pic too

her contortioning is doing her no favours
The way she waddled over to that lass for the cringy kiss and cuddle story was hilarious - her back must be fucked from sticking her arse out at they gym all last week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.