Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am cringing for her, she’s such a cling on, I wonder if she was invited or just turned up.

Shes seen they were there and furiously started banging out the squirting videos on only fans to buy a plane ticket and turned up like an episode of surprise surprise crackhead edition.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m low key gutted Tulum is now just another porta/yachting/instaslag/twit destination on the Dubai/Ibiza/Mykonos etc circuit.
So many wonderful places ruined by rich old pervs and insta hos 🥴

Reactions: 16
I’m low key gutted Tulum is now just another porta/yachting/instaslag/twit destination on the Dubai/Ibiza/Mykonos etc circuit.
So many wonderful places ruined by rich old pervs and insta hos 🥴
Same, always wanted to go to Mexico but these have put me right off it.

They are the opposite of influencers, they put you off anything they associate with and influence you to avoid anywhere they have been.

Reactions: 11
God does this mean I have to start following all these instahoes again 🤣 had a big clear out the other day as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion- kids been abandoned with sals mum so val can sell her crabby pattie in talum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it cos I'm old (actually only a few years older than our Val) but does anyone else cringe when girls all wear the same colour on a night out?

Me and my mates used to make sure none of us would be wearing anything like what the other was wearing!

Or is it cos they love being carbon copies of each other?

Reactions: 6
How long until her extensions are matted and fucked? I give her until Wednesday

Reactions: 10
Yeeaaaahhhhh NatWest Val is back 🥳 Oh happy Days 🎶

Do you remember last time she was there and started slagging that Spanish girl off? then tit herself and was crying about what a good zen person she was 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t stop laughing thinking about that short film she posted of herself in the villa she was renting with Bella in Tulum..

Clearly off her head on drugs, alone in the garden, hot tub empty/no water in the background, strutting around in that weird red outfit with a flower behind her ear doing odd poses to crazy music.
Here's the video:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She gets on my tits for many, many reasons. But one of the big ones for me is her vile collection of tit sunglasses. Actually offends me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.