Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she stabbed her jumper in half, barely covering her tits, and thought she was the nuts 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when she filmed herself grinding against the handrail in the fire escape stairwell of her flat in Leeds?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Remember when she was tagged making a tit out of herself on a boat in Miami by influencers in the wild 🤣

And then shared it to her stories 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Remember when she wore that putrid stain white shirt on about a 1000 holidays and those grotty gucci sliders. Enough to bring a new variant across

Ugh what a scruff!! Most people shower & change after a gym session!! Laying on her bed in it 🤢

scruffy bleep

Also, it’s obvious she’s had another day of no collecting her children from school and having them. She has not got custody of her children, and if she does, she’s continuously palming them off. Those girls will be familiar with the traits of a narcissist mother by now.
Wheres your waist sal, slab of ancient fudge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure most girls including myself from 2011 to 2012 did a stint in the pembroke ye soft witch it's literally supported living for teenagers get a grip you've hardly had nothing growing up theres kids born to crack heads and starved to death. Answer me this, if your upbringing was so bad why oh f why does the woman, who apparently allowed and exposed you to all this torture, raising your child. I'll tell you, because to you the z list pickme lifestyle is a lot more appealing to you than actually raising the kids you birthed, your mother, and I cant believe I'm writing this so dont shoot me, is 10 times the woman you will ever be. Approaching 40 and all you have is your rented range rented house and constantly rented out sinkhole. Sooyyyy .....

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Stopppp ittttt 🤣🤣 really!! Ha damn, gutted I missed this, I love that IG account!
It was peak Val time. She managed to get on this boat somehow with 2 other girls who were about 10 years younger than her and stunning, and she’s there giving them ‘advice’ about becoming an influencer and setting up an Only Fans. Turns out one of them had about 2 million followers and was really known and didn’t really need any advice 😂 She videoed Val taking pictures of herself on the boat with her arse all over the place and eyefucking herself, and put it on influencers in the wild. Sal being the halfwit she is, shared it all over her stories thinking she was famous. I miss Miami Val.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure most girls including myself from 2011 to 2012 did a stint in the pembroke ye soft witch it's literally supported living for teenagers get a grip you've hardly had nothing growing up theres kids born to crack heads and starved to death. Answer me this, if your upbringing was so bad why oh f why does the woman, who apparently allowed and exposed you to all this torture, raising your child. I'll tell you, because to you the z list pickme lifestyle is a lot more appealing to you than actually raising the kids you birthed, your mother, and I cant believe I'm writing this so dont shoot me, is 10 times the woman you will ever be. Approaching 40 and all you have is your rented range rented house and constantly rented out sinkhole. Sooyyyy .....
Exactly what I think every time she does the poor younger me sketch.
No way would her mum have custody of her kids for her if she was such a heartless bleep to her as a kid or if things were as bad as she alludes to.
I guarantee she’ll have got herself in thesituation of being in a hostel because of her behaviour.

I had an undiagnosed personality disorder and I wreaked havoc on my life in my 20’s - not on the same scale - but I could have very easily been out on my arse many times if I didn’t have a loving family and friends - it’s not an excuse for bad behaviour and I beat myself up every day for stuff I see people getting away with far worse all the time, however i do believe these conditions explain a lot and once you are aware of what is wrong with you it’s a place to start to take control and all you can do is distance yourself from your triggers and enablers. Unfortunately Sal seems quick to state the problems but not do much in the way of maintaining the solution.
having a child was the biggest wake up call I’ve ever had, I was on the right path by then luckily but it makes me so much more determined every day not to fall in with toxic people and habits. She has all the makings of a good life but she doesn’t want the family life that much is clear - eternal teenager is all she’ll ever be and she won’t ever see a problem with that. She’ll just keep lying about her role as a mum because it’s easier than putting in the work or giving up flashing her bits for £2.99 a time and being a part time activist for whatever she’s read a quote about that week

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So motivated today on a Saturday afternoon but yet has neither of her kids AGAIN... she actually knocks me sick!

Reactions: 5
Exactly what I think every time she does the poor younger me sketch.
No way would her mum have custody of her kids for her if she was such a heartless bleep to her as a kid or if things were as bad as she alludes to.
I guarantee she’ll have got herself in thesituation of being in a hostel because of her behaviour.

I had an undiagnosed personality disorder and I wreaked havoc on my life in my 20’s - not on the same scale - but I could have very easily been out on my arse many times if I didn’t have a loving family and friends - it’s not an excuse for bad behaviour and I beat myself up every day for stuff I see people getting away with far worse all the time, however i do believe these conditions explain a lot and once you are aware of what is wrong with you it’s a place to start to take control and all you can do is distance yourself from your triggers and enablers. Unfortunately Sal seems quick to state the problems but not do much in the way of maintaining the solution.
having a child was the biggest wake up call I’ve ever had, I was on the right path by then luckily but it makes me so much more determined every day not to fall in with toxic people and habits. She has all the makings of a good life but she doesn’t want the family life that much is clear - eternal teenager is all she’ll ever be and she won’t ever see a problem with that. She’ll just keep lying about her role as a mum because it’s easier than putting in the work or giving up flashing her bits for £2.99 a time and being a part time activist for whatever she’s read a quote about that week
Completely agree with you and well done for turning your life around xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.