Sallie Axl #41 Mulger jeans & Loubs galore, she’s still an absent mum & bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like an absolute bikey

Honestly , people will think that in cream shorts in WW then another one bouncing around like the undertaker in all that pleather (or is it leather although she’s veggie and animal rights through and through)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lisa must be babysitting tonight....knew there was a reason she brought her 🤣

Reactions: 7
What’s she got on hahaha all leather 🤣🤮 she’s a million and a trillion percent in London with her sugar daddy 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What even is this elf thing?
On the table last night there was 3 water glasses and 2 what looks like alcohol so even if that was a kids arm who’s the second person drinking alcohol if Lisa only come today? Don’t tell me shes been dragging the kids out with her sponsor 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So she made out Lisa is there so she can post herself brassing tonight, it all makes sense now

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What even is this elf thing?
On the table last night there was 3 water glasses and 2 what looks like alcohol so even if that was a kids arm who’s the second person drinking alcohol if Lisa only come today? Don’t tell me shes been dragging the kids out with her sponsor 🤢
Exactly 👆 wheres all the glasses of coke and fruit shoots at 🤔 bleeping beans and tit all over the table haha that is defo a kid free meal

Reactions: 14
A8562BAB-E04C-400A-8B01-052E22712C0C.jpeg
9732343C-2CBC-496C-B991-A27BAC43A235.png
Absolute state of her!! My good lord what a show up. 💯 she’s not got the kids because if she’s posing like that trying to look sexual, then she’s even lower than I thought. 🤮
The embarrassment I feel for her is terrible. She’s knocking 40 not 14

Reactions: 21
What I find very strange is that Sal, who can apparently can afford a Range for herself let’s her mum, who looks after her kids drive a Ford Focus. You’d think if she could afford the RR she’d let her mum ferry her kids around in it, unless it’s all for appearances of course 🤔

Reactions: 16
Oh Sal you’ll never fit in down there, you need to think more on the lines of Kate Middleton if you want to be taken seriously and blend in, or if you want to do the edgy look, maybe Lottie Moss?
neither would be seen dead in those outfits. Remember, wealth whispers, money talks.
Saying that she could dress like a Granny and still look like a lady of the night with what she’s done to her face 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Sal you’ll never fit in down there, you need to think more on the lines of Kate Middleton if you want to be taken seriously and blend in, or if you want to do the edgy look, maybe Lottie Moss?
neither would be seen dead in those outfits. Remember, wealth whispers, money talks.
Saying that she could dress like a Granny and still look like a lady of the night with what she’s done to her face 🙈
I live in london and I don’t dress like either of these 😂Lottie is usually half naked herself. Agreed she’s a mess though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I live in london and I don’t dress like either of these 😂Lottie is usually half naked herself. Agreed she’s a mess though.
No one dresses over the top in London, my friend used to live there for years and I'd go all glam and she would take the piss as she would be so casual

Reactions: 12
Come on ladies, surely Sal is only wearing what we would all pop on to take our kids out for a pre-Christmas meal?!

I was out at Pizza Hut tonight in head to toe leather. It's normal mumlife, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd be embarrassed if I was one of Sals friends and knew she was lying for the gram pretending she's away with her kids 🥴

Reactions: 9
Does Lisa not follow her and see this though? Or other family members

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.