Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Grow up will you head😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m doubled over Hahahahahahahaha

Did someone push him into a bush? He’s got Tiny flowers Stuck to the back of his polo shirt, what the actual duck, why’s no one brushed it off for him 😂🥴🥴🥴
I read that grow up sick head comment in dawn wards voice and it made it brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In that DJing live, did you see her turn to that Kevin and Perry wannabe and say “LIIIVE ON DA INSTAAA” in a really bad Jamaican accent and he just looked the other way. I’m crying 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Jesus wept just watched that live. Blatantly doing drugs because she said we're on liveeeeeee keep it legal or some tit in her fake scouse accent. She looks about 40 odd, licking them Leslie Ash lips every 5 seconds, if I was her I'd be seriously getting worried about where the duck I'm going to end up in life because you can't be selling your custard slice for 5 quid a month when your 70 odd 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahahaha I haven't had time to come on this thread for ages I've only read two pages and I'm screaming laughing hahaha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know how she knows that Mia who she shared a photo of on her stories? I’m sure she was on that show about gypsies 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone know how she knows that Mia who she shared a photo of on her stories? I’m sure she was on that show about gypsies 😂
Not sure how she knows her but yeah she's from Absolutely Ascot not a traveller though xx

Reactions: 2
How many of those “rappers” do we reckon were hanging out of the back of her last night then? Probably dropped her price from £600 to a line of Chang a go, “line up and grab a peg for your nose fellas”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol this is Sallie and her 'friends'....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Woke up this morning and saw I had 4 pages to catch up on and nearly weed myself with excitement! If she’s staying out there a month 10000% she’s not paying her rent any more and the house will be taken off her. Poor handy man Liverpool for all the tit he did for her for free

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahahaha I have no words, no words at all. Haha Haha

Oh hang on SPAIN = Facemask, no facemask warn by the wrap crew.

🙈🤣😂😁🤣😂😁😃😆

Reactions: 1
This lad is off my street. He has always wanted to be the next big rapper bless him. When he is next home i will be asking him what gos he has on our sal.
Where abouts in Belfast is he from he sounds pure country 😂 I'm from Belfast too!!

Reactions: 3
In that DJing live, did you see her turn to that Kevin and Perry wannabe and say “LIIIVE ON DA INSTAAA” in a really bad Jamaican accent and he just looked the other way. I’m crying 😂
I’ve just watched it and I’m stuck between hysterical laughter and wanting to deep cleanse my eyeballs. What does she think she is?? I’m full on ashamed for the poor lad on the decks who was probably stood there minding his own business before DJ Flappy Flaps robbed his headphones and started pressing all the buttons like a toddler who gets to go in a plane’s cockpit. She’s a bad meff.

Woke up this morning and saw I had 4 pages to catch up on and nearly weed myself with excitement! If she’s staying out there a month 10000% she’s not paying her rent any more and the house will be taken off her. Poor handy man Liverpool for all the tit he did for her for free
She’ll have to send him some ketones so he can take down the chandelier.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched it and I’m stuck between hysterical laughter and wanting to deep cleanse my eyeballs. What does she think she is?? I’m full on ashamed for the poor lad on the decks who was probably stood there minding his own business before DJ Flappy Flaps robbed his headphones and started pressing all the buttons like a toddler who gets to go in a plane’s cockpit. She’s a bad meff.

Send him some ketones to take down the chandelier, crying 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9

DJ FLAPPY FLAPS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's all stand beside a dj, with ears on and pretend that we are djing.

Let's all wear the same swimsuit that we have being posing in all day, with a top over it to dj in :sick::sick::sick::sick: she must stink

I can’t see the live is it still up?
It's a video on her wall

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where abouts in Belfast is he from he sounds pure country 😂 I'm from Belfast too!!
He has not lived in Belfast since he was about 7😂 he lives in Manchester. His mum & dad dont even sound that Irish anymore.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.