Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VERY easy cash but now a bit too saturated lol and I think it's just something most people grow out of... I did try a bit of phone but honestly i couldn't hack that... I never even showed my face online paha... I am quite dismayed to see a few of my fave girls on insta head over to OF... They can do what they like of course but it seems there other prospects aren't making enough nowadays and it's a bit of a last resort... And these things can stick with you!! Especially if you flaunt it so much publicly.. Some people may not be arsed but the way sallie changes her mind and the fact it will ALL stay online weather she continues or not... Well.... Won't be long before her kids and her kids mates will be seeing it all 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I agree, a good way to make money at the time but it was just a supplement to my studies which were super intense and had no free time for a normal job. It was super fun but after that I focused on my career, it gets old fast doing it longterm.

In regards to her work, I really believe you can’t have it both ways. Either you try and become some kind of influencer, get a manager through it, get paid to advertise with brands and make your money that way, or you dive straight into Only Fans, own that you’re a sex worker and target the sex industry instead. But then that will mean no brands would ever want to work with you (it’s tit but stigma against sex workers will always exist), effectively meaning that you’ll never get famous through the classic influencer/reality star route and be in the papers etc. I think if she just owned it more then she could be very successful (like Khloe who she hung around with), but the two kinds of work just don’t gel. There’s stuff already out there on the internet now that she can’t get back, so it’s just down to what she genuinely wants out of her career. I just don’t think being half in and half out is helping the whole influencer angle.

Reactions: 6
What’s she doing hanging out with a load of pot heads and wannabe rappers? It’s so funny 😂 bet these vids get deleted in morning

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally crying watching the videos of the rapping. The skinny little twit in the white cap looks like a dappy wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alicante AlicantE ay ay 🥴 what a fuckin tit party 🤣😂🤣 all lads in vest stoned and them slappers in borat and s&m gear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF have I just watched? What ever white jizzy substance was on Sally's face on the earlier pic is all over his t-shirt. ....🎵gelato, cakato, bacco......let's get rough...🎵 Then the obligatory 🎵duck THE POLICE.....🎵 Rap? He couldn't wrap a bleeping tortilla. And foghorn leghorn just shouting Johnnie randomly. Is that his name or is she talking about his little baggie?? bleeping comedy gold...enjoy because tmrw our Sal will be clutching rose quartz and be bleeping off somewhere else to find herself.

p.s Hiya @QueenBarb 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“Grow up will you head😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m doubled over Hahahahahahahaha

Did someone push him into a bush? He’s got Tiny flowers Stuck to the back of his polo shirt, what the actual duck, why’s no one brushed it off for him 😂🥴🥴🥴
Push him in a Bush has just made me laugh so much 😂😂 bleeping hell, as if there’s a special villa in Benidorm where you go and play rap battle and drink out of plastic bags and eat cannabis infused cheesecake. I’m almost impressed that they came up with that for a business plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a tragic shower of tit life she is leading...tonight’s stories, WTF?! Says me living my best life after a day getting my daughters hair done, dominos for tea and film in our pjs. Know were I’d rather be!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTF have I just watched? What ever white jizzy substance was on Sally's face on the earlier pic is all over his t-shirt. ....🎵gelato, cakato, bacco......let's get rough...🎵 Then the obligatory 🎵duck THE POLICE.....🎵 Rap? He couldn't wrap a bleeping tortilla. And foghorn leghorn just shouting Johnnie randomly. Is that his name or is she talking about his little baggie?? bleeping comedy gold...enjoy because tmrw our Sal will be clutching rose quartz and be bleeping off somewhere else to find herself.
COULDNT WRAP A bleeping TORTILLA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY HEADS GONE HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

I can’t stop watching the rap battle, her impressions and views will be triple when she checks in the morning 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.