Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has not lived in Belfast since he was about 7😂 he lives in Manchester. His mum & dad dont even sound that Irish anymore.
Oh I see I actually remember his rap a few years ago "I was born in Belfast Belfast" it was dreadful 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh god I’m cringing so bad, she looks like someone’s nan who’s asked for a turn being the dj 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s thinking we’ll have reflective and anxious Sal today when she’s on a comedown

• Haha
At the very start of the ‘Dj’ing’ video, there’s a blond girl behind her, looking at her with the same expression I imagine we’d all have if we were there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who’s thinking we’ll have reflective and anxious Sal today when she’s on a comedown
It’s a 5 day event though so I think if she can get enough beak to keep her going she’ll wait until the Smart Price Eminem rap battle extravaganza is over and then reconsider her life choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her DJing looks like when you get a new car and are turning/pressing all the buttons on the dashboard to see what they do.

She will now be like “SICK SUMMER DJING IN IBIZZAAA”.. her rat tail hair 😳😂😂😂
In her head she‘s must think she’s still like this 😕

728D7F44-EEBA-4211-9097-B9C0C39735C7.jpeg
E5F15E6D-837F-4493-A93A-39B4F8CB80A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What the duck is that video? For a DJ she doesn't know anything about them. Hear her in her big gruff voice "that big one there." Pointing to a button 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think there's probably gunna be more of these if she's there for a month....then we'll see the Re-birth (again) of Sally:
✔Plate of rice #vegan
✔ Some crystals she blagged #positive vibes only
✔ Lots of very very tight Candida causing gym wear #getting fit
She like Worzel bleeping Gummidge, she changes her head to suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I see I actually remember his rap a few years ago "I was born in Belfast Belfast" it was dreadful 😂
Noway that wasn’t him!!🤣🤣🤣 didn’t even recognise him! I’m belfast too lol but moved to liverpool like 4/5 years ago

Reactions: 1
Who the fucks this kid, he looks like he’s got lost from a school trip to Spain, fell into Sallies Secret rap battle by accident and given a free goldfish for his troubles
Screaming. These comments have me dead

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.