Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems stuck in her youth. Did something happen when she was 19/20 which makes her stick at that age and hasn't grew up!!

Reactions: 5
coronavirus city in that apartment, so cramped with so many people most of them probably randoms 🤮 the sweat of them all is making me physically ill

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😅 i cannot believe the state of the party in that apartment how can she say we’re all jealous? Wow

Reactions: 2
How embarrassing for her, I’d say the average age of those party goers is probably about 22 and there’s granny slaggy Sallie stuck in the middle of them, I know if I was that age and was out on a night out or at a party and there was a woman who was visibly a lot older I’d be thinking WTF is she doing here?! The creature that she is, hag!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s the deal with the kids... do they see the father? Does Sallie not have custody of them?

Reactions: 1
She seems stuck in her youth. Did something happen when she was 19/20 which makes her stick at that age and hasn't grew up!!
How old was she when she was in Big Brother? Could be linked to that. Can’t have been nice for her being voted out first and not really liked by anyone.

Reactions: 2
Heartbreak diet? It was anxiety three
Days ago that caused your weightloss 🤣 doesn’t seem to be effecting her now does it...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that, for an account that has 146,000 followers, she’s been getting on average around just 1500 likes on her posts lately? That equates to just 1% of her followers! Pretty poor. Probably explains why she isn’t gifted as much stuff as most accounts that size

I’m sorry but I cant not comment on what I have just seen. In actual stitches at the bum jiggling video. Look at the hand in top right corner pouring the tan oil 😂😂😂😂

can you imagine you’re having a lovely time on holiday, you sit out on your balcony with a nice cold cocktail and you see a 30 odd year old Sallie on the balcony next to you on all fours with some teenagers throwing factor 15 all over her while she from what i can gather is trying to twerk but failing miserably... all for the total of £3.50.

Will give her the £3.50 myself if she packs it in and goes home to her children. It really is tragic bless her, she needs help

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but I cant not comment on what I have just seen. In actual stitches at the bum jiggling video. Look at the hand in top right corner pouring the tan oil 😂😂😂😂

can you imagine you’re having a lovely time on holiday, you sit out on your balcony with a nice cold cocktail and you see a 30 odd year old Sallie on the balcony next to you on all fours with some teenagers throwing factor 15 all over her while she from what i can gather is trying to twerk but failing miserably... all for the total of £3.50.

Will give her the £3.50 myself if she packs it in and goes home to her children. It really is tragic bless her, she needs help
If we all have a whip around, do you reckon she’ll stop?!! 🤞🏼😂 She’s so desperate, it’s embarrassing

Heartbreak Diet 😭😭😭😭 the only ones heartbroken are her kids when their mum would rather be off her chops in Ibiza than with them

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so embarrassing. If she were to breathe in a second longer she’d pass out 🤣🤣 the look on her face shows how much effort it’s taking hahaha 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.