Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to wake up tomorrow with a fanny like a punched lasagne ๐Ÿ˜ซ dirty little meff

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck ! The shame ! With a load of kids in a rap battle ! What a load of tit that is hahaha ! Flew to Benidorm for that? I canโ€™t get over her you know sheโ€™s off her rocket that girl ! Sheโ€™s a proper show isnโ€™t she !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread is killing me tonight literally can not breathe!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ooh what a bleeping mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And another thing....its been many many bleeping moons ago that she was able to charge ยฃ600........

Thread is killing me tonight literally can not breathe!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ooh what a bleeping mess!
You need to get on the KHM thread love...we have a bleeping ball! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Hiya @HorTilBub ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Hiya @MrsSavage.....oh EY, were all ere!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I canโ€™t stop watching the videos of wherever she is. Crying laughing at those little scallies wearing Under Armour shorts and Stone Island tops, thinking theyโ€™re Dre and Eminem in the Bronx at a secret rap battle. And of course thereโ€™s our Sallie and her โ€˜Aiiiiiiiiโ€™ in the background because sheโ€™s down with the kids. bleeping hell, I donโ€™t think my 17 year old would want to be seen dead there, and he listens to some right shite.
Me too!!! I was like is this a joke! What I need to know is who is Jonny and whatโ€™s in his plazzy bag. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow quite a few pages to catch up on from last night! Absolutely CRINGINGGG at this rap battle sheโ€™s at ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ also absolutely shocked and appalled that anyone would pay ยฃ600 to dip their wick in her tuna canoe!! Although seems to be when she was โ€œfamousโ€, doubt she would get that now seeing as she gets her snatch out for ยฃ3.50.

Gloating too about travelling for a month, them poor girls of hers are going to grow up so fucked Up with a mum like her, the oldest girl must be about 10/11 now? Another year or 2 and her and her mates will be on Instagram seeing Nirvana tit names mum flashing her nips and flaps for ยฃ3.50, poor poor girls ๐Ÿ˜ช

edit as I went to check her Twitter, her never ending sale as similar to DFS, always a bleeping 24 hour sale ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Just shows that no one would pay the ยฃ10 Or whatever the going rate is for popular only fans pages, RAT!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This reject rap battle is so cringe!!!
Sallie seems entertained....goes to show her intellectual levels!

Reactions: 4
her never ending sale as similar to DFS, always a bleeping 24 hour sale

Only 5 dollars... YES 5 dollars!!

I literally read it in the cheesy sales pitch voice too ๐Ÿคฃ

I'll pay her 5 dollars to put her Dingey minge away!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
edit as I went to check her Twitter, her never ending sale as similar to DFS, always a bleeping 24 hour sale ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Just shows that no one would pay the ยฃ10 Or whatever the going rate is for popular only fans pages, RAT!
You buy one (fanny flap) You get one free!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyone remember that advert lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.