Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
I was driving down past the British heart foundation on Tuebrook before , wetting myself ….

imagine when Val bags another 0.1% content creator to come over and film , and they turn down the back street of Tuebrook , all the mish mash of houses , rats as big as me ma’s jack Russell, families out on the door step at all hours , swarms of just eat drivers at the top for the kfc , to turn onto her road to a 2 bed semi that you basically walk in off the pavement from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

wiganuser

VIP Member
Bet she has bought a fake vaccine passport, no doubt from Ali express like the rest of her stuff
I think shes actually double jabbed but makes out she is all anti vax etc... either way she would bring home more than just covid. Bet Liverpool is riddled with gonorrhea this weekend

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
She would need a full time PA to keep track of all them trips? I had 4 REAL holidays cancelled in lock down and was sick to death of chasing refunds and rebooking dates 🙄 I wonder which Sal we are gonna get today on insta? She was all over the show yesterday It must be rather exhausting being her? 🤔 let the Katie Price situation be a wake up call Miss Axl and get help, no shame, in fact it shows great strength, i had a rather traumatic experience a couple of years back and was in a really shit place mentally, i recognised that I wasn't well and got help it was the best thing I ever did for me and my family 😍😍 no situation is permanent and doesn't have to shape your life 🤔 (too early for all this philosophy- on my 3rd cup of coffee of the day - I am on fire today 🔥)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
People need to chill worrying about if sal has blocked them etc she will be getting such a kick knowing you’s are stressing so much about that 😂😭🙈
We have Becky there’s no need to miss our Val

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
The emotional intelligence it requires to not post countless quotes about falling out with a friend when you fall out with a friend………usually developed before reaching adulthood (18). Grow up Sal, pathetic 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaysuschrist

I'm a not from Liverpool, do all girls dress like this for dinner ? Is it common to walk in with your old relatives for a family dinner and girls are always dressed like this ? I'm from the coast and last time I saw girls dresses like this in real life was Ibiza 2006!! Obvs older so don't go out on Saturday nights into 'town' bit even being in the nice parts of town pre club opening times I honestly Haven't seen women (I should correct myself) dressed like they are about to go to pacha in the 90s !! Fair dues if it's always like this up north!

• Haha
Maybe Amish Ged is taking her and the kids away, he likes taking random women and their kids on holiday.
Also why are her toes doing a peace sign?

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Sad thing is about Sal is that tattle is her only relevance in life, without us she would have FUCK ALL
She has less followers than some fucking teenage girls, no brand affiliations, no friends, no family..nada

Just delete your socials Sal were not that fucking arsed about you posting cryptic depression quotes, we only come on here to laugh about your deformed eyes and fishy minge

• Heart
  • Haha

nowthenlaa

SALLIE YOU SOFT BITCH. IN ORDER TO DRIVE A CAR YOU NEED TO LOOK AFTER IT. CONSIDERING YOUR FRONT WHEEL LIGHTS BEEN ON FOR ABA 2 WEEKS I DONT THINK YOULL LOOK AFTER THAT RANGE ROVER DEFENDER. Dick brain its a land rover defender. Your such a show pony hahahahahha

the fact she thinks everyones got one now cos shes seen a couple around liverpool.Does she even realise that they are made in speke 😂 shes that needy to be wanted by men she will go out and buy(finance) the most manly car she thinks every lad would love and in reality everyone will just think your fella is a heavy or your just a bucket for come. So yeah fuck off love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
If you do only one thing today make sure you watch this Becky’s rant on her story from yesterday. What a mess.
WOW. Just wow. I was thinking the world was getting very boring - Sallie has flounced off Insta, KP is banged up in the Priory and Lozza is just posting illiterate waffle about her windy baby - then BAM we have Becky Holt ♥ ♥ ♥

• Haha
  • Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Saw the photo of her earlier in the car and thought, Imagine going to do the school pickup with your tits nearly out.
But silly silly me, Sal wasn’t doing the school run, she was getting her eyebrows ‘done’ (they look shit by the way Sal, hope they were a freebie) and god knows what injected into her face! No way does she have those kids with her, such a liar.
She has no time for anyone but herself. She’s a piece of shit mother. I know heroin addicts managing to keep hold of their kids.

• Heart

xtn71

Chatty Member
Ah yous make me laugh Rat Gerlz 😂😂 Sallie - we found a guy you might like, he’s in to investments! 🥰

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
She can't believe how much summer stuff her little one has... Probs cos you don't have custody hun
Surely as her mother she should know exactly what she has so shouldn't come as a shock. Shes fucking grimy.
Imagine her around the pool on holiday, eyefucking all the other dads

On her stories now saying about her clean car, then presses the button so the sun roof opens to show off. Got me crying 😂😭. She literally think that’s sick.
But lives in a box house in tuebrook, no one in 2021 is impressed with a range, I could go out this minute and get one on pcp

• Haha