Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Posting the pic to her stories again of her and happy healthyclubpt girl, it’s like when your 12 and you get a best mate, and did msn webcam selfies, went to Claire’s and bought best friends necklaces (had one each) and just thought it was the cool way to be.
Just comes off so desperate from Sal, clear she’s not had a proper mate and now she feels some form of validation that she has one.
I don’t think Salt Bae Sal can claim Happy PT as a true friend, they were introduced through Happy PT dating Sal’s brother. Even if she thinks Sal is a mess, she has to pretend otherwise as Sal is too mentally unstable to allow anyone around her to be honest.

Sal’s shown she will take public revenge and does not deal well with anyone who won’t allow her to project her fantasy of being the best friend/daughter/mother/girlfriend etc. Separately, she has also made a number of serious public allegations (which may or may not be true) such as domestic and sexual assaults.

Sal also has no long term friends, certainly none who stuck by her after her kids were taken away. This is unusual, true friends usually support you even if you’ve messed up.
I think the people who know the real her (away from IG) were so disgusted with her that they took a step away, maybe they saw her as the problem/the person to blame.

Sal makes such a point of saying we only see what she decides to show us and therefore our opinions are flawed as we don’t have the full picture.
What does she tell herself to excuse the people who do have the full picture (those that know her in real life)? The ones who have cut her out of their lives because they too think she’s toxic?

She seriously needs therapy, her life is in a state.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always find it so strange when people repost the birthday messages they receive on insta, I mean you don't show the inside of your birthday cards so why this, always makes me feel cringe
Hahahaha I'm laughing cos some woman on my Facebook does exactly that!

I barely read my own cards if they don't have money in (obvs the money cards you have to study the wording pretending you haven't seen the cash yet) why would I want to show anyone else what's written in them?!

Edit to add, it's not even like an old lady who does this, it's a woman in her 30s!

• Haha
  • Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
I could write a fucking essay on what a joke the secret warehouse is. Sals new office.

A magically land based on the law of attraction, That’s previously been raided by HMRC for not paying any tax. Must have thought their annual accounts could be secret too.

Most people who open business there end up ‘starting a brand’ aka putting their name on cheap crap from China that the SW arrange. But it’s not just shit lashes coming in in those containers if you catch my drift. 👃🏻

The place is rotten to the core and gaslights anyone who challenges them as ‘negative’ it’s almost cult like. Absolute bully’s and so many businesses have left and are then threatened.

Not surprised Kate Stewart’s knocking round there, the old hag makes out she’s a self made millionaire when she was a gangsters bird who fronted a market that mainly sold fake gear then he got murdered and she kept the lot.

Disgusting really the secret warehouse has an education provider there, MODE, again another dodgy gaff with barely any students but loads of money floating about. Any young people there now will be exposed to old tuna Fanny and the old boot slagging themselves around the premises making out they’re boss babes when all they’ve ever done is sell Fanny and hide guns.

Literally everyone in certain circles in Liverpool knows about the SW and Kate Stewart, I’ll say more when I can be arsed typing. To be continued.
Cant wait for more girly...bring it on 🍵

Defo knew that kate was a shifty fucker and you never see her fella...all the tell tale signs

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Just seen on insta stories Sal has just pulled up at the Jumbo Chinese I bet I can guess what she is having? Prawn Chow Minge 🤣🤣🤣 (soz I couldn't resist)

Last edited:
  • Haha

waffle maker

VIP Member
I'm sure the class whatsapp mums are having a massive laugh at that outfit omg. Imagine eating your dinner next to someone wearing twelve pound peephole PJs.

• Haha

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
They do know each other, I used to follow them both on Twitter when tattooed models were quite rare. View attachment 797172
Can’t deal with heterosexual women who do the girl on girl thing just to get men horny as they’re allowing men to dictate to them what is sexy (according to the man’s vision).

It’s these same women (like Sal) who then claim to be a ‘boss babe’ 😂 A real ‘boss babe’ is someone who feels sexy without needing a man to tell her so, Sal the stage 5 clinger cannot cope without constantly seeking men’s approval and acceptance

xtn71

Chatty Member
I’ve missed a good few threads what happened with her and bella
Bella left Tulum early, Sal borrowed money off Bella before she left, never repaid, Bella called her out on Insta for it and tried to get Tattle involved, as far as I know Sallie never acknowledged it on Insta - I think thats the highlights.

Also guys im so convinced Sal has had her Insta taken off her as opposed to deactivated, she needs Insta, i’d put money on it!

• Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
Okay so hang on a min.

“her girls” as in her 2 kids have been let down???
As if she’s trying to make out 2 kids can arrange a fucking surprise cake the dumb fuck🤣

or “her girls” as in her “friends”? If one of my friends text saying “soz but the girl doing ye surprise birthday cake has let me down can you see if you can findsomeone to do it?” I’d just tell me mate just pick up a Colin caterpillar if it’s to line our tums before we go on our night out.

what the fuck she’s full of fucking shit and clearly paid fuck all for that cake
I bet the sad cunt is sat on the floor, trying to pick up tiny remnants of coke to give herself a birthday line. One fucking sad bitch ain't she

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Just more surfaces to sideways look at herself in..
This is truly what I don't get, with all the mirrored surfaces about why oh why in the hell;
- is she still going out dressed like she's on her way to a Olivia Newton John aerobics class (circa 1980's)?
- is she okay about having 2 Princes hot dogs for lips (and it's only getting worse)?
- exposing her botched boobs which are in dire need of puncture or repair?
- does she think having hair resembling some disastrous hair piece/wig from a fancy dress shop is a 'look'?
- can she not see that she looks alcohol/drugs bloated with a puffy faced on a good day and very haggard on a bad day?
- that her teeth resemble an impulse buy from a joke shop (chattery teeth)

Only conclusion is that her wonky fox eye surgery has impacted her eyesight.

I suppose there could be another reason, I could just be jealous (as were the people saying similar things on the Marvin thread). I mean it makes sense doesn't it that everyone else is wrong but Sallie is right :sneaky: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16