Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I know it goes against the grain but I guess I'm a sucker for an underdog and like to believe that people can change. So I hope she stays off IG, sorts herself out and finds some real happiness. We ALL deserve it; it doesn't matter how much you might have fucked stuff up- there is always the opportunity to start again.

I've always thought Sal is a nice person at heart, but with cripplingly low self-esteem and serious insecurities. Yeah she's fucked some really important stuff up, but I've always thought she's more of a victim as opposed to a perpetrator if you know what I mean? Not deliberately nasty?

For what it's worth Sal you CAN turn your life around! Here's my two-pence worth -

- Go to your GP and access some proper support. I'd say probably counselling/therapy and whatever medication you need. There ain't no shame in it.

- Get yourself off social media for a while. Quit Only Fans, and if you can afford to, have a little time out and think about what you want to do for money that is healthy and more positive for your fragile mental health.

- Focus on the basics- develop a routine, eat healthy, exersize, get fresh air every day and practice gratitude. Sounds trite? Well it works and Sal sweetheart every fucker out there can see right through your facade of happiness right now...

Sadly I think she will probably now continue in the cycle she is in and continue to self-sabotage, but I'd really love to be proved wrong ya know?
We’ve all been here and said this. You lose patience in the end because she will never change. She is a very selfish woman who only cares about herself and money. Honestly don’t waste your thoughts or breath on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

kiyu

Kicks off and deactivates her insta in a huff

Insta, WhatsApp and Facebook go down

Sal pacing in front of her mirror in the grey dull lifeless living room, fag in hand, clawing her neck, checking and refreshing her phone every 2 minutes to see if it's back online cus she's no one to talk to and is missing her accounts 🥴

what three accents does she have then?
I hear slight differences but I can’t pin point what
Sallie axl Wirral trying to be scouse, miami NatWest Val and aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 21

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
She was a joke before but now that she's 'allegedly' going swimming with dolphins it's made me decide she's truly an utterly vile human

Reactions: 20

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Been so entertained by Becky bumhole Holt ive barely remembered Sal even existed. Has she resurfaced yet?!

• Haha
Just looking on trip advisor for recent reviews of hotel rooms in Leeds that go ‘checked in, stunk of tuna over powering, snail trails all over the place and found an Ali express thong under the bed’

• Haha
Is Sallie really that petty? Of course she is 😂 She’d have to be stalking Becky to even know of his existence as they were together a week or so only recently.
I think it pretty much proves she's on Tattle all the live long day and found out about his existence from here!

It's like when TV shows do a crossover. Val from the Sallie Axl thread doing a collab with Amish from the Becky Holt thread. I can't wait!

Actually as entertaining as it is she must know he has a pregnant girlfriend and yet she'll still be trying to slide into his DMs getting her share of the turkey teeth he's dishing out. Yeah she's deffo all for "women supporting women" (although Baldy is a twat because he's clearly repulsive and she should have took the opportunity to get rid of him)

wiganuser

VIP Member
View attachment 787552

Them eyes are seriously fucking botched.
What the actual fuck, look like fannys 🙄🥴🤯🤯🤯
They look like druggy katie price's after her 10th facelife.

They well fucked her eyes up in that cheapo clinic in Istanbul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

AliExpress bondage kit on your Insta. Classy 💕
Filming 😂😂😂😂😂 like shes on a Steven Spielberg set when in reality shes squatting over her argos couch with her 7 year old smashed iPhone on a tripod

• Haha
Sorry Sal, I used to be a fan, got addicted to watching the tragedy that is your life but you bore me to death now. There’s a new Queen in town. All hail Bumhole Becky.

When your OF/sex work dries up? Have you a pension or plan for your future? Future for your children?

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Wonder where the scruff is off to in that mingling jacket?

I’d rather spend a fiver on a costume for my kiddo with butterfly’s on from Asda &put the other £120 into a savings account for her future. But who am I, just a mere mortal with different colour nail polish on my toes to my fingers. Soz abar you Sallie.

• Haha

Queenie Pop

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry if this has beenposted !!

Sooooo… Sals kids designed her birthday cake !!

(course they did val)

They …
Chose crystals cos she loves crystals ..
put a photo of her on it ..
They know her so well ..

Hahaha ..Fucken clown !!!
I’m dead at this !!
And they chose a charming picture of her mum sticking both middle fingers up! Lol. Well it just goes to show they do view her Instagram. Most children would choose a photo of them with their mum.

Funny how the cake maker has muted Valeries voice out on her stories. Almost as if it was all lies..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

wiganuser

VIP Member
Erratic as fuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jane’s Bond is my favourite 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

the village idiot never fails haha!!!!

who believes she watched a 3 hour movie 🍿 🎥🤣🤣🤣
Not a fucking chance , I bet she was jittery after 5 mins and did a line on her popcorn carton

• Haha