Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Fuck off going out dressed like that, In the rain , to hang around pissy Victoria street which is full of birds and gypo couples haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
If we weren’t convinced that she is after Becky bum holes man/Amish ged……here is the proof….what a sad twat
5F8D8048-4303-496B-8EAA-D23BEAF4C190.png

• Haha
  • Wow

arabella.kir

I’m jus dropping by to say howwwwww rough is that bellalux? I originally felt sorry for her when our Sal basically stole her money but they’re cut from the same cloth. On hol with her two kids jus watched the insta stories of her on stage with the entertainment and 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she’s rough as toast

• Haha
I'm a not from Liverpool, do all girls dress like this for dinner ? Is it common to walk in with your old relatives for a family dinner and girls are always dressed like this ? I'm from the coast and last time I saw girls dresses like this in real life was Ibiza 2006!! Obvs older so don't go out on Saturday nights into 'town' bit even being in the nice parts of town pre club opening times I honestly Haven't seen women (I should correct myself) dressed like they are about to go to pacha in the 90s !! Fair dues if it's always like this up north!
Yep the wannabe wags do, 99% drive evoques, love a bit of silver crushed velvet, and have like ten packs of 24 inch hair sewn in like everyone did in 1998 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

dontevenknowwhattoput

She clearly did not write this. Absolutely 💯 not.

In her 11:11 post in the comments she asked a friend if they was busy Saturday and her friend didn’t answer. Just tumbleweed
She didn't its literally on every single website that came up when I searched 11 11 meaning. The only thing spiritual about sallie is the turps she should be cleaning her rotten axe wound with

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Who is all this showing off of price tags for?? I find it proper cringe and really who is impressed (not us Tattlers the daft cow 😡) my kid wants for nothing and he chooses a lot of his own stuff, he is mainly decked out in Zara, Next, H&M, supermarket stuff and lots of good old Primarni coz let's face it they go through stuff at a ridiculous pace, might get a designer top if on offer on the internet or TK Maxx😁 her kids don't get a say in shit they must be miserable as sin with her as their Mother dressing them up making them look older then they are (I find that very very odd indeed 🤔) spend all you like Sal my son has got everything he needs love and stability and a cozy home 😁 that is something your ill gotten gains can't buy 👍

• Heart

Tobodee

VIP Member
As Sal as been dramatic and deleted her SM, all is not lost. If you’re not already get into the Beck Holt thread. I didn’t know who she was until 4 days ago. You’re welcome

• Heart

ladymanc221

VIP Member
I fucking hate my job in the NHS 😡 i am going to apply to be Val's PA 😂😂 going from one broken down train wreck to the next 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Guess whose back, back again, Stabby's back, tell your friends, guess whose back, guess whose back, guess whose back (imagine Eminem singing this) 🤣🤣🤣 awww, she has risen from the 'hoe down' at the Village hotel for all us Tattlers 😁

• Haha

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
She’s private again… honestly, it must be exhausting for her! Private… public… private… public… why does she bother even having a big account?? What does she gain from it? Nothing! No one is gifting her stuff… most of her followers are bought bots or us lot… yet she spends every single day posting?! Why bother?
I think she needs it because she has such a lonely, unfulfilled life.
She has less than a handful of people to talk to, no job (except for the odd bit of prostitution), no kids to look after so she has nothing or no one to fill her time. Insta is how she fills her empty days and that’s tragic

coffeeNcodeine

Has she not just recovered from her “kidney infection” (Kent Thrush) ….surely ramming all that nonsense up your Shereen isn’t a great idea.

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
This happy healthy pt whatever is another enabler.

if my mate the same age as Sal said she wanted to go to Mansion is be giving her head a wobble and tell her I’m not spending my Saturday night amongst a load of 19 year old ket heads .

kiyu

I used to sometimes feel sorry for her like this, but not anymore. I can literally hear her replying to you, and she's not saying "aw thanks babe, I think you're right"
Unfortunately I just think she genuinely is just a bitch and she can't handle what she throws out

Now I'm not saying people can't change but I've seen numerous mutual saying the same thing over and over about her about how spiteful and bitchy she is - she's said it about herself numerous times! Her history with being selfish, rude and savage goes a loong way back

That's not to say she won't have mental health issues - she's mentioned her personality disorder etc but she does a lot of things that don't help herself.

• Heart

MesaLoca

Bella was doing tequila shots then spent all night throwing up in a bin - this is on holiday just her and 2 small children! Imagine if something had happened to one of those kids while she's in that state. She's a mess that one.

• Angry
  • Sad