Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t shoot me but I get her point! Although she has explained it in a tit way in typical Val style. I think the point she’s trying to make is that it’s always down to the woman to sort contraception - the pill, the injections, the coil, implant, a patch, the list goes on!! Fill a lass with hormones and hundreds of side affects and most lads make an excuse not to wear a condom!! Technically women can only conceive once every 9 months and men can technically impregnate limitlessly, they could impregnate 10 women a day. So why should it be down to the woman? More money should go into funding research into more contraception of men!!
Sorry I’ve gone on one now 😂😂😂 anyway….. moving on 🤣
Yes 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t shoot me but I get her point! Although she has explained it in a tit way in typical Val style. I think the point she’s trying to make is that it’s always down to the woman to sort contraception - the pill, the injections, the coil, implant, a patch, the list goes on!! Fill a lass with hormones and hundreds of side affects and most lads make an excuse not to wear a condom!! Technically women can only conceive once every 9 months and men can technically impregnate limitlessly, they could impregnate 10 women a day. So why should it be down to the woman? More money should go into funding research into more contraception of men!!
No this is exactly what she means , but she’s pitched it at a ridiculous stat of getting pregnant , and I worry for young people following her , engaging in casual sexual without thinking about any sort of contraception and thinking the risks of pregnancy (which results in the biggest responsibility ever of a or multiple children ) are extremely low.
Good god that’s a long sentence , I promise im
Not ZSM. Haha

Reactions: 14
She's confusing as duck ain't she. I can't believe the tit advice she's giving to girls who could be watching her. Her daughter could be reading her stories about sex and about how men will cheat if you don't satisfy them... She has a warped fucked up way of thinking. She needs a lot of therapy.
20210917_211037.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s always banging on about MH………there are lots of people who lose their sex drive thru anxiety/depression. Lots of women post partum and beyond who aren’t interested in sex, only scum men would seek sex elsewhere behind their wife’s back! Sex doesn’t dominate everyone’s lives, some people have really strong relationships with no sex.

Reactions: 38
She’s always banging on about MH………there are lots of people who lose their sex drive thru anxiety/depression. Lots of women post partum and beyond who aren’t interested in sex, only scum men would seek sex elsewhere behind their wife’s back! Sex doesn’t dominate everyone’s lives, some people have really strong relationships with no sex.
Everything with Sal has to be about sex. It's all she has to sell about herself.

She has nothing in her life apart from her toxic body on offer and who in the right bleeping mind would pay for that 🤮🧀🧀🧀

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I used to work in an abortion clinic, trust me women can conceive several times in a 12 month period!

(But yes I get what you're saying!)

There should be more research into male contraception, it'll never happen though cos men don't want to go through the tit women go though with hormones etc. Although I actually like my Mirena, the only side affect i have it no periods which is pretty amazing!

Edit - hasn't Nick Cannon just had 3 kids all at the same time by 2 (maybe 3?) women?

I used to work in an abortion clinic, trust me women can conceive several times in a 12 month period!

(But yes I get what you're saying!)

There should be more research into male contraception, it'll never happen though cos men don't want to go through the tit women go though with hormones etc. Although I actually like my Mirena, the only side affect i have it no periods which is pretty amazing!

Edit - hasn't Nick Cannon just had 3 kids all at the same time by 2 (maybe 3?) women?
I just googled - he's had 4 babies in 2021!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Goodness me I had to screenshot that pregnancy comment and Zoom in to make sure I had read it correctly. I get what you are all saying about it shouldn’t always be on the woman but it’s a dangerous message to put out without getting it fully correct.

On another note, did those bleeping awful sliders leave her feet since she’s been in Mykonos?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Asking for a friend.... If your belly button looks like a fanny, does that mean you can get pregnant twice a year? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm on one tonight... misses the fam/home/dog.. but can't wait to get on it, k babes!! And why has this holiday aged her like 10 years. Leather face Sal. She's so up her own arse, doesn't she realise she is the bottom of the barrel. No mates/family/man.. Vegas is probably glad she's away
I bet Liverpool is glad she is away 🤣

Asking for a friend.... If your belly button looks like a fanny, does that mean you can get pregnant twice a year? 😉
New thread title swap fanny for Jack and Danny aaayyyyyyyyyy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sal is so one dimensional, all she can talk about is sex, no wonder she's single! It's takes more than sex in a relationship.

She can write all she wants about how she's a big lady boss and post millions of inspirational quotes, but her eyes are dead, she's miserable as duck.

Reactions: 15
Why on earth is she wearing a black blazer to go the airport in Mykonos 😭😂 she’ll be a stinking mess 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You mean more than she already is 😂

How sad is it that she lives her life for tattle and trying to prove things to us😆😆
The majority of her followers are bought fake accounts. Only approx 35% of her followers are real people. We all know she has only one friend (that happy healthy club person who she sees probably once every few months). So who is she posting for??! No one ever gifts her anything, so it’s not for that reason. And she knows most of her followers are fake because she bought them. Whenever she does a live, the most people I’ve seen watch it is about 90 people (most are us!) I never understand why she constantly posts on social media… there’s only us watching 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.