Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of her followers are bought fake accounts. Only approx 35% of her followers are real people. We all know she has only one friend (that happy healthy club person who she sees probably once every few months). So who is she posting for??! No one ever gifts her anything, so it’s not for that reason. And she knows most of her followers are fake because she bought them. Whenever she does a live, the most people I’ve seen watch it is about 90 people (most are us!) I never understand why she constantly posts on social media… there’s only us watching 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep 100% agree. I actually spent a couple of minutes scrolling through her follows and they're all fake or bots. Max I've ever seen watch her lives is around 65 🤣

Reactions: 7
That eye bleeping she does with the side eye, is starting to get on my left tit!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That eye bleeping she does with the side eye, is starting to get on my left tit!

I know !!! Makes me want to throw my phone 🤬🤬!! I know she thinks it's sexy/seductive but she actually looks like she's having a funny turn !

Blazer in Greek weather 🤣 she's well cultured hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just looked at those Essex lads she met, the are the quintessential all brawn no brains!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Unbelievably so self involved. 🤢 I can see why Sal got on (or got it on) with them! Birds of a feather!!

Reactions: 11
Honestly, anyone who has only just met Sallie and has no idea of her back story would have no idea she is a mother of two (in word only - she is no mother) ... She comes across as more of an auntie

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Honestly, anyone who has only just met Sallie and has no idea of her back story would have no idea she is a mother of two (in word only - she is no mother) ... She comes across as more of an auntie
She throws the word mother round so much it’s embarrassing. The last word she should ever be using is the word mother. Like everything else our Sal has her own versions of what words actually mean in her world.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she flew home this afternoon, straight to her house alone. Not even seen the kids she so called missed all week 😂😂😂

I bet her body will need fumigaying and bleaching after a week of being fucked red raw by strangers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
😂😂😂fuk offff! Sal taking her kids on hols?? Nahhh that ain’t happened since she was miss independent, pack packing/seeing the world/doesn’t give a tit about term time etc!!!!, them kids only know blag tit fake clothes, enabling granny and slag absent mam! Let’s face it they are probs the next generation Sal, we’ll done girl 👏🏻 bringing up to your competition in the next few years you should be proud 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.