Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone summarise Mykonos pretty please? Did she go with a punter get ditched for some reason then bang a few boys from same crowd? Im trying to read back missed all the stories for a while. I saw the ‘water infection’ live, bleughhh, the same sniffs and coughs. Saw the ‘washing on’ story - hope its a boil wash love x
Pretty much it. The boys were all laughing at her and said her matted gizzed up weave was like dreadlocks. It was quite tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah it sounds like it was an Arfans 2.0 but she didn’t even get treated to some naff shoes with this punter, think he ditched her early due to her not riding rodeo like a bucking bronco as advertised and spending all her time eye fuking herself an being dull as fuk instead 😂, she latched into some young lads, shagged a few of them and has now come home with the clap 👏🏻 Sal smells of tuna pass it on
Thanks love I read back what I could :) its scary to think of the situations she puts herself in

Pretty much it. The boys were all laughing at her and said her matted gizzed up weave was like dreadlocks. It was quite tragic
Sounds it - what a shambles! Thank you :)

Reactions: 6
You'd think with all her mates she'd know someone who does gardening ... I don't have half the friends she seems to have but still know at least 5 gardeners 😅

Oh wait .. why doesn't she ask her new mate bill from her holiday? He's got his own gardening and landscaping company 🧐🤔😆

#onthebegforafreebie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You'd think with all her mates she'd know someone who does gardening ... I don't have half the friends she seems to have but still know at least 5 gardeners 😅

Oh wait .. why doesn't she ask her new mate bill from her holiday? He's got his own gardening and landscaping company 🧐🤔😆

#onthebegforafreebie
'Scrounger Sal' will have to wait a while for Bill to help her with the 'Borrower's Garden" after giving him the clap and God knows what other nasty diseases?? She doesn't piss after sex and certainly won't be practicing good hand hygiene and don't start me on the jizzy horse head of hers i bet she reeks?! #dirtycow 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 770494Anyone got half hour a week to help sort Valeries postage stamp garden out?
Looks like her previous weekly gardener that she captured on cctv (Sallie) has handed in her notice. Poor old Val. Can’t keep a friend, man or gardener for longer than 5 minutes
Not a chance a “4 bedroom” house would have a tiny garden like that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope she hasn't told her kid she's taking her to see Six cos we all know it's not going to happen.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she even allowed to do decking etc as she's obviously renting again

Reactions: 4
Can anyone summarise Mykonos pretty please? Did she go with a punter get ditched for some reason then bang a few boys from same crowd? Im trying to read back missed all the stories for a while. I saw the ‘water infection’ live, bleughhh, the same sniffs and coughs. Saw the ‘washing on’ story - hope its a boil wash love x
I watched her live yesterday. Someone asked who she was travelling with she was so rude to them. She was with a punter with dark hair then think he went then she got on the lads!!

Reactions: 5
I watched her live yesterday. Someone asked who she was travelling with she was so rude to them. She was with a punter with dark hair then think he went then she got on the lads!!
I thought that too. She’s always so rude on her lives unless you are asking her the questions she wants to be asked or telling her she looks happy (aka lying)

I guess she couldn’t be arsed to cut her own grass any more
It’s so small she could probably do it in a 3 point turn manoeuvre 😆 (talking about lawnmower and not the Range Rover she isn’t renting anymore).

Wonder if she needs it mown for the flat warming she’ll never have?🤣

If I were her I wouldn’t bother gardening, she’ll either be evicted or off abroad again leaving her daughters behind (there is no way she intends to take them on holiday with Lisa, she doesn’t care about any of them enough)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The freak is at it again with her demented eye rolling 😒
Literally cracks me up she thinks she looks good... she looks like a crack head rolling her eyes at blank walls !! Hahaha freak !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wondering is she now isolating for 10days? Obviously she wont have her kids at that time... im not sure on the rules but i thought non vaccinated had to isolate for 10 days after returning to the UK.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.