Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus these boys are just awful. Filming girls the way they are, like they are all there just for them. Their parents should be ashamed.

Reactions: 18
bleeping state of her with those drug dealers (bleeping obvs they are 😏) Lads, clearly taking the bleeping piss of her.

Actual state of her in that club with her grubby arse everywhere. I bet it stunk💩

Jesus these boys are just awful. Filming girls the way they are, like they are all there just for them. Their parents should be ashamed.
Generic ten a penny insta lads, they need to get in the bin 🗑🗑🗑

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Is that fatt natt shes with?
I came here to ask why we assume shes with the bill one? Because shes sat on his knee? I think shes taken a liking to justin because he looks abit like ged.
The one she posted a photo with...
Anyway looks as though he has a girlfriend 🤔 not sure but we shall see how this all pans out.
Definitely just said she would be home Wednesday as a lie probably to avoid someone or to throw us off 😂
She blocked someone on twitter because they said she was in cadiff and wanted to meet her so maybe shes geting all para about people knowing where she is and who shes with.
Or shes worried the guys wives will find out its probably already happend (she probably told her herself) cos shes a spiteful green witch.

Reactions: 8
Incoming poor mental health episode when she realises what she’s done tonight is online for everyone to see.

Reactions: 16
The inspirational ‘no filter’ post with the accidental nipple hanging out! Why oh why. It’s blatantly obvious this has been done on purpose. Get a life love!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually feel second hand embarrassment watching the stories of those lads. Fancy Val waking up this morning/evening, no sign of the lads, no sign of the gash flasher shorts, and vague flashbacks of maybe grinding her arse on some other girl in a club. Then (if she hasn’t lost her phone) having to piece together what happened via the stories of the lads. And she thinks people are envious of her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
never mind that - her poor child in secondary school waking up to find her class mates have found her mums antics 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It just makes it even more obvious she’s been working prior to last night, otherwise we would have seen that behaviour regularly the entire time. I reckon the man who had booked her has either left before her or wanted a quiet night in on his own and she’s gone out with whoever she can cling on to

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It just makes it even more obvious she’s been working prior to last night, otherwise we would have seen that behaviour regularly the entire time. I reckon the man who had booked her has either left before her or wanted a quiet night in on his own and she’s gone out with whoever she can cling on to
He's probably done an arfans and fucked her off

She's too much hard work 😆 a liability and a leech!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the lads was on ex on the beach the Arabic looking one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel ashamed for her. She doesn't even realise people are mocking her. She thinks she living her best life but she's just a washed up woman🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.