Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a cling on, I reckon she met them on the flight going over to meet whoever she was meeting to get paid and has tagged on with them in between. She didn’t seem to go there to San Anna with them today but met them once they got there.

Reactions: 9
The plot thickens ……. Come on Sal/Val give us some entertainment 🤣 hanging about with 20s lads ! Deffo be spit roasting laters

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if you look at his post with him with the cigar our Sal is in videos with the guy she’s on holiday with who she was seen on plane with. Little guy with blue shirt dancing with her.
I can't find ... Can you screenshot please

She was with them lads earlier they posted same vid as her same view and table etc... I imagine she doesn't smoke though? Wants to keep her body all spiritual and that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 below is off Sal's stories earlier
Screenshot_20210915-195016_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Aghhhh it’s getting worse!!!
sal HAS TAKEN OFF HER CRUSTY DENIMS AND IS TRYING TO TWERK
23A9B4A5-398D-4D89-A311-A0687C585477.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't find ... Can you screenshot please

She was with them lads earlier they posted same vid as her same view and table etc... I imagine she doesn't smoke though? Wants to keep her body all spiritual and that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 below is off Sal's stories earlier
View attachment 764919
She definitely smokes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rats tales arse dance off 🥴 deserves saving 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What’s making me laugh is Bill, the one she posted the pic with and was probably eating at the table with is the one that hasn’t once posted her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.