Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious. I was looking at this guys Instagram earlier he’s on a lads holiday.

Howeveeeerrr….. she’s in the videos on his mates story 😮 they’re all recording her on their phones in the car and laughing.
Good lord. What a poser. Surely a match made in heaven. As long as Val can hide him from her punter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if you look at his post with him with the cigar our Sal is in videos with the guy she’s on holiday with who she was seen on plane with. Little guy with blue shirt dancing with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s got the denim shorts on guys! She’s become a cling on to a lads holiday (probably for free drinks) and has been flashing them her square arse, and is sat on one of their laps in a car.
But she’s missing the kids though.
0B481A08-658B-44F2-AAB0-063ECEFFB06D.png

80B60437-EEA2-4397-9046-233B20A6F577.png

064C5D0D-A6AA-40AC-8910-8C07F93E57B9.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched his stories she looks mangled...
As if she’s just latched onto a random group of lads like that, literally anything could happen to her?! bleeping madness. Don’t know why I’m surprised, seen it all before.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I’m getting second hand embarrassment for her singing in the car while they’re behind her laughing.

also, nowt to do with Sal but this is my idea of hell for a lad!
imagine having an insta hun boyfriend. I couldn’t cope with the posing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Maybe they’ve hired her for the evening, the fella from the plane probably sorted it out
sure she said she was coming back Wednesday. As in today. Wonder if she’s clung onto these lads and got a different flight out for in a few days.

Reactions: 7
sure she said she was coming back Wednesday. As in today. Wonder if she’s clung onto these lads and got a different flight out for in a few days.
She has probably got a crappy night flight as it was cheaper and was turfed out of her accomodation at 10am so is leeching on them until she leaves for the airport.

I bet she didn’t book a suitcase for the hold so is dragging her smelly bikinis around with her #handluggageSal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know a few of them boys in that group. We’re from the same area… I’ve messaged one of them to see if he spills the tea 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Sasuage gob is definitely on a job

Look at how shady she is being while filming .. ooh can't film that way incase I happen to get my punter in shot 😆
Sausage gob!!! 😂💀 bleeping brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Sallie follow any of these lads on Instagram or do they follow her? Looks like a random meet up

Reactions: 3
She’s 100% been reading here today. Hello Sal!
it doesn’t even make bleeping sense what you’ve written.
Happy with who she is!!! Yeah right!! That's why you've had more surgery than tallone's mum and she's booked more!

She's such Caricature! She's going round a bar packed of friends and couples singling as loud as she can to attract attention! She's such a sad attention seeking bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we just take a moment though to appreciate how hilariously small she photoshopped her choc ice waste in this picture though? There’s not even space for actual internal organs there
But she kept it real and left the cellulite on her thigh 🤪

(nowt wrong with having cellulite either ✌🏻)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found the vid of the man she went on hols with, he looks very much like the guy she had to move to Wakefield to get away from who then paid her to drop the case 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hilarious. I was looking at this guys Instagram earlier he’s on a lads holiday.

Howeveeeerrr….. she’s in the videos on his mates story 😮 they’re all recording her on their phones in the car and laughing.
They’ll all be taking turns hanging out the back of her 🤢

Reactions: 6
I found the vid of the man she went on hols with, he looks very much like the guy she had to move to Wakefield to get away from who then paid her to drop the case 🙈
who’s video is it on? Looked through tall these lads and think I’ve missed it

Reactions: 1
if you look at his post with him with the cigar our Sal is in videos with the guy she’s on holiday with who she was seen on plane with. Little guy with blue shirt dancing with her.
I don’t get the impression she’s been with them all week

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.