Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwback Thursday before Photoshop took over

Legit think she was a beauty to be honest!
So sad she's gone so far with treatments and surgery

(I think she has a nose job in her earlier years and it made a great difference .. not all surgery is bad but she's just gone too far now)
She looks so pretty in the one with the leather jacket and stripey boob tube. I imagine her personality was just a cuntish as now, but she looked so much better and happier tbh.

Reactions: 10
Bet that minge is kicking up after that hotel shenanigan , looks like a cheap hotel 🤢🥴

Reactions: 8
The rolex shes wearing is the snide one she always wears with the fake cartier bracelet. If that watch was hers in the box, we would of defo had a whole unboxing video to go with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like watches. They’re my thing. I don’t flash them on social media they’re for my happiness only. (So sue me) a few weeks back my watch dealer said he had a Rolex he thought I’d like. Wirh a Tiffany blue face, I went to see it, it was nice, I thought that would be next on my list. Then a blag watch account started following me on IG and had the same one. That blue face fake Rolex was everywhere, it’s £40 on DIt’s the same one she has.

Notice how she tagged the company…then went private…that’s so they didn’t see the tags!

She had time to kill whilst her punter was in work. She’s been and wasted their time, took some pictures of the box and then posted it.

Its too big for her also, the fake ones come big you have to have the links taken out. If she’s have bought it legit it would be lower down her arm and tight.

If it was real we’d have seen the receipt she wouldn’t be able to help herself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A286F499-09D6-49AF-B844-9F25990AA54D.png

I’m either smoking what she’s smoking or she’s definitely posted this last night as well… I took this screenshot 5 mins ago as I’m sure she posted the exact same last night; same post and same quote on her story

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, so she is now also texting whilst at the wheel 😡 is she that thick or does she just not give two fucks?? 😡😡
My dad was in hospital for 5 weeks from a bad car accident a few years ago because of 2 scummy lads on their phones not concentrating and ploughed into him at 55km in a 30 zone.
Makes my actual piss boil when I see people like that. I pray for those 2 girls that she never drives them anywhere. she wouldn't get zero sympthany from me if she ploughed off the m6 viaduct whilst on her phone. Actual SCUM!!!

View attachment 754965
I’m either smoking what she’s smoking or she’s definitely posted this last night as well… I took this screenshot 5 mins ago as I’m sure she posted the exact same last night; same post and same quote on her story
Sal, do us all a bleeping favour and get a dingy across to the Antarctic and never bleeping return....dirty hoe

• Sad
Reactions: 20

(I think she has a nose job in her earlier years and it made a great difference .. not all surgery is bad but she's just gone too far now)
Wow that third picture, she looks beautiful. WTF! Why ruin yourself worse???

Reactions: 2

although every single one of these photos look different to the other, there is one similarity, Sal looks genuine.The photo I’m posting which I’ve copied from your post is a genuine smile. Look how genuine and nice that smile is!!

I’ve ripped her, but it’s sad seeing the difference between this photo and what she looks like now. Someone posted earlier saying how much Sallie hates herself and it’s so true. Yeh, she’s a selfish bleep but her biggest enemy is herself.
A5758583-16D0-4475-968F-70A0E088ED4D.jpeg

Reactions: 25
As someone just said though she was probably still a twit.... so regardless of what you look like what really matters when it boils down to it is you as a person... she will never change no matter how many times her face changes !!!
Once a twit always a twit !

My dad was in hospital for 5 weeks from a bad car accident a few years ago because of 2 scummy lads on their phones not concentrating and ploughed into him at 55km in a 30 zone.
Makes my actual piss boil when I see people like that. I pray for those 2 girls that she never drives them anywhere. she wouldn't get zero sympthany from me if she ploughed off the m6 viaduct whilst on her phone. Actual SCUM!!!

Ahhh I'm so sorry to hear this, it's heartbreaking isn't it when innocent people like your dad gets caught up in selfish people's actions!!!
I hope he's better and doing well now though ❤

This is what I said though, she can do what she wants with her own life and her safety but she not when it comes to other road users and pedestrians!!! Selfish twit!
And yes if you're behind the wheel with keys or ignition on you should not have your phone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How about normalise having your kids live with you full time like most mothers Sallie Waterhouse
DB510516-BDFE-475D-A242-066444594A3D.png

Reactions: 17
All those throwback photos. Aside from the fact that she was a pretty girl to begin with, there’s a spark in her eyes of excitement, loving life, that just isn’t there anymore. She’s just dead behind the eyes now.

Reactions: 19
Bet that minge is kicking up after that hotel shenanigan , looks like a cheap hotel 🤢🥴
I have to stay in a lot of Holiday Inns and it looks like their standard navy floor length curtains and white bedding. Also room service always covers the food with those style silver tins. Could be wrong though. Small room - I’m assuming they couldn’t stretch to the executive suite?

Reactions: 4
Shes so far up her own hole its unreal😴😴😴stop implying you have an amazing life 🤔you run away from everyday life at every opportunity you don't have custody of your kids because your deemed unfit to do so because of your lifestyle blatantly 🤔you shag men for money and sell your body online which fair enough if that's what you feel like you need to do but don't be so brazen about it when your trying to make out your kids are living with you full time 🙄 you drink most days and always out and about somewhere 🤔I'm lucky if I get a piss in peace without my kids needing my attention🤷🏼‍♀️but its ok because you brag about the designer wear you've bought them (from money you've stolen from a so called friend apparently)👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All those throwback photos. Aside from the fact that she was a pretty girl to begin with, there’s a spark in her eyes of excitement, loving life, that just isn’t there anymore. She’s just dead behind the eyes now.
You've nailed it there. It's her eyes, sad and always on always edge. I can't imagine being so self aware everywhere I go.

Reactions: 6
That nohun, I was watching live recently, and people were so hot on it . Literally up to 4K watching live within I’d say ten seconds. She’s literally a joke.
As you said , most were probabaly us haha
Can't stand nohun_ , used to think he was funny until he was constantly filming stories whilst driving. He then spoke about wanting to be more sensible when driving because he'd seen an awful crash on the motorway. Said he would usually bomb along at 100mph, using his phone etc. Sure I've seen him since filming again whilst driving. Who the duck drives at 100 anyway? Selfish scum.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.